Toxic [Fyodor Dostoyevsky]

FLUFF
High-school AU
(Fyodor Dostoevsky x Female!Reader)
This drawing is a little visual explanation of how I would see Fyodor in the story. It's a little flawed but I did my best lol. Hope you like it!

.....

You were in detention. The one taking care of you is your best friend, part of the student council, but she had music club to join. You suggested a pretty dumb idea, but it was the only thing to help both you and her.
At first she hesitated but then she started to drag you out to the auditorium herself.

...
"Hello everyone!"
[F/N] called out, slamming open the auditorium doors. Everyone greeted her normally until a certain male came over.
"Heyyy [F/N].."
A certain tall brunette male approached you and your friend. You were kind of uncomfortable but you looked over to your friend only to have her cold demeanor change into a wide smile.

"Hello, Dazai-san!"
Oh. So this is Dazai. [F/N] was always the mom friend, but she always trusted [Y/N]. One time she told you that she had a crush on a senior named Dazai in her music club. Seems like this guys it.

He just smiled at her and looked over to you after a minute or two.
"Oh! Who's this, [F/N]?"

You looked to [F/N] only to find her finally snap out of her thoughts and looked at you. You snickered a bit.

"Oh! Uh.. she... umm.."
You rolled your eyes again, [F/N] may be smart and responsible as the student council but oh god was she a terrible liar.

"Well... she-"
"My name's [Y/N]. I'm here since [F/N] was supposed to take care of me in detention, but nooo she wanted to come here to see you."

[F/N] blushed a bit hearing that. Dazai looked at you and just snickered.

"Aw.. do you really miss me that much, [F/N]?"
"Uhhh I- umm.."

You shook your head, this is gonna be a long day.

....

You decided to go walk around a little and heard a beautiful melody playing.

One person who caught your eye was the cellist. He didn't talk at all since you came in. But from a music club, he seems the most decent out of all. He had long black hair tied up and was wearing his school uniform tidily.

You didn't notice how you were suddenly walking towards him when he was playing, it was as if his music was hypnotizing you towards him.

He noticed you coming closer and stopped, that's when you realized that you were watching him. You shook your head.
"S-sorry."

He only smiled.
"It's fine."
A silence came until he patted on the seat next to him and you, somehow, immediately sat on it.

He played a different tune and you watched him mesmerized by how he could play such a complicated instrument so beautifully.

His figure was shining from the bright window behind you and it made you feel like you had to be around him. His eyes closed while he kept plucking the strings playing a soft melody for your ears.

As much beautiful his playing was, you couldn't get your eyes off him.

"Any requests?"
His question broke your thoughts and you just shook your head.
"Up to you.. uhh.."
Then you realized, you never knew his name.

He smiled a little.
"Fyodor."
He said and looked up back to you.
"[Y/N]-"
"Oh there you are [Y/N]!"

You were cut off by a familiar voice. She looked at the two of you wearing a huge smile.