Amelia's P.o.V.

I was going to the kitchen to get some milk because I just woke up and can't go back to sleep.Binuksan ko 'yung refrigerator at bigla akong may narinig na kumalabog.Nung una,hindi ko na pinansin.As soon as nakuha ko na ang Milk carton,I close the refrigerator and then I saw the most terrifying thing I've ever seen.Napasigaw ako ng malakas and tumakbo.I can't explain how terrifying it is and I've got to get out of here.

I suddenly tripped and I looked back and saw the weird creature looking at me. It's...

I closed my eyes and started to scream again and then I heard a voice

"Lia!Lia wake up"

Bigla kong sinapak ang nakakatakot na nilalang at bigla itong sumigaw.

"Araw ko,p*ta!"

Binuksan ko ang mga mata ko at ang una kong nakita ay si Amy.

"The f*ck's wrong with you?!Ang sakit sakit!Bawi ako!babawi ako!" Sigaw ni Amity at binatukan ako.

"E,ikaw?What the f*ck are you even doing in my bed?"  Tanong ko.

"No shit,genius.You've been screaming for 2 minutes straight.You were having nightmares and I basically saved you.Tapos sasapakin mo lang ako in exchange?Wow!you're welcome,ha?"  She said sarcastically.

"Just get up.We're gonna be late for school." Dagdag niya at dumiretso sa cr para maligo.

I rolled my eyes and took my phone,then I suddenly saw a message from my bestfriend.Andrew.

"See you at school :P"

I smiled and replied.

"Ew,and see your ugly face?I think not.XD "

I teased him.

I then saw my sister,who already got ready looking at me while lifting an eye brow.

"Bakit?" I asked her with confusion.

"Are you gonna get ready or not?" She asked me with an annoyed voice.

Oh....OH SH*T I'M LATE! Realization then hit me. Nagmadali akong tumayo at dumiretso sa CR.

After getting ready,we had breakfast and dad took us to school. The University of Von Smidcht or UVS for short.

We stepped out of the car,said goodbye to my dad and finally entered the school.

Well,today's the day. My first time as a college student.

"Lia!" I heard someone shout my name and covered my eyes.

I took their hands of me and saw it's Andrew.

"Andrew!" I shouted and hugged him.

"Ahem" Amity faked cough to get our attention.

We just looked at her with confusion.

"Ceremony...We're late.." she reminded us.

When realization hit us,we all hurried and attended the flag ceremony.