II

Amelia's P.o.V.

After the ceremony, dumiretso kaming lahat sa classroom at nagpakilala isa't isa.This is why I hate school.My social anxiety is messed up.
After the introduction,Biology class started.

"Okay class,so what is the difference between the blood type O and the other blood type?" Tanong ng prof.

Nagkatinginan kami ni Andrew.

"Alam mo?" Tanong niya nang pabulong.

"Dude,I was going to ask you that." Sagot ko.

"Seryoso?!How come hindi mo alam?Kakadiscuss lang ni ma'am!" Mahinang bulong ni Andrew.

"Napatulog ako,e!Ikaw?How come hindi mo alam? Kakadiscuss lang ni ma'am." I repeated his question with sarcasm.

Andrew went silent with embarrassment.I was about to laugh at him but then the professor shouted.

"Von Karma!Dawson!Why are you chatting in my class?!" Sigaw ng professor na may halong galit.

"N-Nothing, ma'am." Sagot namin nang sabay.

"Y-Yeah,we were just talking about the lesson and we just discussed about your question, ma'am." palusot ni Andrew.

"Hmmm.Very well." Batid ng professor.

Nagkatinginan kami ni Andrew habang nakangiti at kinindatan ako na para bang sinasabi niyang 'safe tayo.' napatawa ako ng mahina pero biglang sumigaw nanaman 'yung prof.

"So!If you discussed about the question,may I know the answer?" Sabi bigla ni prof.

"Uh..Andrew was the one who talked about it, ma'am. I was only listening." Palusot ko at napatingin naman si ma'am kay Andrew.

Andrew looked at me with confusion and I can tell that his face was saying 'excuse me,what the f*ck?' and I just whispered 'sorry'. We just stood there while the classroom was all silent.The professor just looked at us but looked a way a few seconds after.

"Who wants to help these two?"  The prof asked.

No one in the room were raising their hands but suddenly,I saw Amity raising hers.

"Ah!Von Karma.I see that you know the answer." Batid ni ma'am habang tinuturo ang kambal ko gamit ang chalk.

"Well,the blood type O is basically the universal donor.And if you say universal donor,it is the blood that can be transfused to different blood types.While the rest of the other can't be transfused to other different blood types and it has to be the same type." Amity confidently answered.

The process was shocked and somehow intimidated.She smirked and asked another question.

"Why?" The prof asked.

Amity just stood there silently.The professor smiled and looked away.She was about to continue her discussion but Amity suddenly spoke.

"Now,class.I'm gonna tell you why Type O-blood is a universal donor, since Miss Von Karma doesn't kno-" The professor's sentence suddenly got interrupted as Amity spoke.

"Ma'am, it's not that I don't know.I was just being polite and let you finish your question.You can't just ask a question with one word if you want to hear a very precise answer.Am I wrong?Be more specific with you questions if you want your students to answer the questions precisely."Amity explained,lifting her other eyebrow.

"Pardon?" The professor asked, intimidated.

"The way asked that previous question wasn't even specific.That's very unprofessional, miss Lopez." Amity scolded the professor.

"W-Well-" Amity interrupted the professor again.

"And not only that,your first question wasn't even that specific either.You said 'the difference between blood type and the other blood type' instead of 'the rest of the other blood types.' the first option would mean that it's asking for the difference between type o and another specific blood type.I do understand that the latter was the thing you wanted to ask.Also, you didn't even discuss about the universal donor. " Amity scolded her again politely.

The whole class started whispering.And I even overheard one saying "holy crap!Von Karma is wrecking the Biology teacher!" I can tell why they would be shocked.Professor Lopez has been teaching at this school for 12 years now and she's the most strict prof in campus.

"Now,Professor Lopez.If you were asking why blood type O is a universal donor and the others aren't, it's because O's red cells have  no A,B or Antigens so they are safe to transfer.Now, what are antigens?They are-" before Amity even finished her explaination,the bell rang.

I pat Amity and the back and teased her.

"Awat na,Amy."

"Alright,class dismissed." Batid ng professor naming namumutla.