Chapter 2

Lucris' POV

'Lucris wake up'

I'm I dead?

'No you're not'

Huh?

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw a girl that seams like floating in this dark abyss.
She has a long black hair and she wore a long white dress that is enough to cover her feet. I look at my self only to see that I'm also floating in the darkness.

Bigla kong naalala ang mga nangyari kaya I glared at her. Sya ang huling nakita bago ako mawalan ng malay.

"Nasaan ang mga kaibigan at ang kapatid ko?!"sigaw ko but she only smirks at me, in a snap of her fingers the whole scenery changed into a garden full of different colored roses.

I tried to move towards her but I can't as if there's a someone forcing me to stay where I'm standing right now.

Wala akong magawa kundi pagmasdan lamang ang kanyang mga paggalaw.

She walked towards a bush full of Black roses and plucked a black Rose and removed it's thorns.

"Nasaan ako?" I ask but she only looked at me with her eyes full of curiosity.

"Are you scared of...me?" I was about to respond with a no but I would be lying, so I just shut my mouth.Gusto kong sapakin ang sarili ko dahil I was freaking scared... I'm scared because of this Kid!!

"Don't worry I won't hurt you..."My eyes widened when she started walking towards my direction. Sinubukan Kong gumalaw upang maka layo sa kanya pero walang nangyayari.

Then she stopped in front of me...

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Sammy"tipid nyang sagot at inilagay ang rosas na hawak nya sa tenga ko.

"Where Am I?"

"In your head" huh? Hindi ko maintindihan ang sagot nya. I was about to ask more but she started.

"Right now your body is unconscious... Right now your sleeping so I visited you in your dream." Ok I was beyond confused.

" Paano Kita paniniwalaan?" She just chuckled and looked at me as if what I said is a joke. That made me pissed.

"Ang tinatawa tawa mo dyan!?" Iretableng tanong ko sakanya.

"Actually you don't need to believe me, because soon enough you'll find out by yourself." Napatigil sya sandali na para bang pinapakiramdaman ang paligid. Biglang naging seryoso ang kanyang awra dahilan para maging ako ay kabahan. Binigyan nya ako ng seryosong tingin.

" Look I don't have much time so im just going to give you a warning. Be cautious to the people you're going to be with and be safe." She was about to leave but I asked.

"Ikaw ba ang dumakip saamin?" She looked at me and smiled.

"Do I look like the one who captured all of you?"She asked. That made my eyes widened.

Yung babae na nakita ko ay may maikling buhok at may bangs, samantalang si Sammy naman ay may mahabang buhok pero walang bangs.

Shoot...they almost look the same.

" I guess you already figured it out... Well it's time for you to wake up... Good luck Lucris, I hope you can find Lucy..." Then after that she vanished. Wait... How did!?

"Sandali lang!!"

3rd persons POV

Nasa loob ng isang puting kwarto nakalagay si Lucris Kung saan nakatali si Lucris sa isang upuan na nasa gitna ng kwarto.