Introduction-Mitch

A/N This story was given to me by the lovely Momma1992 as she won't be able to complete it. I do not know how she wanted it to end, and it will almost definitely go wrong but i'm going to attempt to give it the credit she deserves <3 Stay Flawless***
___________________________________________

Mitch's POV

As I'm taking time to look at my life, I've noticed some things. First, you might need to know some stuff about me. I live in Arlington Texas, I'm seventeen years old, and I'm gay. Instead of getting bullied for how I am, nobody really cares. I've been going to high school for three years now, and it sucks. The lessons are predictable, and the food is crap. All the other students here are deadbeat emo losers who barely pass their grades. The only exception, is some guy named Scott Hobling, or something like that. But I really don't think he has much to offer. The only thing that makes this school worth going to, is the teachers. The history teacher and the math teacher, to be exact. Those two men are the most attractive humans on this planet, and they know that I think that. I'm always a really big flirt when I'm around them. It tends to add a little spice to the class, but they rarely play along. The history teacher's name is Mr. Allen, but I call him Mr.Hot. He has black hair, a goatee, glasses, and a height of about 5' 9". His voice is so low, I can practically feel it when he speaks. He always ignores me though.

The Math teacher's name is Mr. Harvey. He has chocolate brown skin and eyes to match. Toned arms, a voice that is both stern and gentle, and he's about 6' 1". His nickname is Mr. Dom. He scolds me for each inappropriate comment. If the comment is too vulgar, I get detention. I could go on for hours, about how intimidating he is when he's pissed of. It's almost too hot to handle. History is always my last class, so I try to linger for as long as I can. Unfortunately, Mr. Dom is straight, married, and he has four kids. So that really doesn't help my case. I have other classes of course, but the only other one that's worth going to is choir. My only real friend, is a girl named Kirstie Maldonado. I confide in her, and only her. She knows my deepest darkest secrets, and I trust her with my life. She doesn't go to the same school as me. But we live right across from each other, so we spend a lot of time together.

Well, I guess that's all you need to know about me.