dilaudid

You and Spencer have been dating for a year now and you guys decided to move in together. What you didn't know was that Spencer was still using dilaudid.

It was morning and you got up to get ready for work, you look over to see that Spencer has already left. You knew he liked to get to work early to get more work done.

You got up and headed for the bathroom. You look on the counter and saw a syringe and a bottle dilaudid. "Are you serious?" you said to yourself. You quickly got dressed then grabbed the bottle of dilaudid to hide in your safe that Spencer didn't have the code to.

You went to work like normal but you were angry at Spencer for using again. You walked into the building and saw Spencer smiling at you but you ignored him and walked straight to your desk.

"Y/n are you okay?" he asked you as he fumbles with his fingers.

"Yes Spencer i'm fine. I just wanted to get to work so I can go home." you said coldly

"O-okay." he whispered, upset at your use of tone

He walked back to his desk but couldn't focus. All he did was look at you. You decided to go to the bathroom so you wouldn't freak out on Spencer in the middle of the BAU. You got up and headed for the bathroom with Spencer following you.

"Y/n what's wrong?"

You looked at him and said, "I know your secret, Spencer. You're using again."

He was shocked by your answer and tries to defend himself, "I don't know what you're talking about, y/n"

"Damn it Spencer, I saw the bottle and the syringe on our bathroom counter!" you yelled at and he got mad

"You weren't supposed to find out, y/n"

"Oh really? I'm your girlfriend for goodness sake! I was bound to find out! How long have you been using, huh?!" you yelled but he slammed you against the wall.

"Spencer, stop. You're hurting me." you choked out.

He realized what he was doing and lets you go, shocked.

"I'm so sorry y/n. God I'm so sorry."

"I think we should take a break. You should get some help."

You had tears welling up in your eyes as you left Spencer in the bathroom alone.