train wreck pt. 2

Before the man could cut you, there was a gunshot. You fell as the man's grasp was loosened as he fell back. But someone was able to catch you before your head could hit the floor. You looked to see it was spencer and derek.

"I told you to not go alone." Spencer whispered as he holds you in his arms while you catch your breath, taking in what just happened.

"I thought I could do it." you said as you had tears welling up in your eyes, you were in shock.

"Hey, hey. You're okay." Spencer takes his thumbs and wipes the tear from your eyes as you looked at him.

"He knew about my dad, Spencer. What if he killed him?"

"What?" he was stunned by what you said. He knew about your dad being killed but you could never figure out who killed him.

"He told me and I quote, 'say hi to your father for me' what if he killed him?" You repeated the question. You looked over to the man who was good as dead, trying to puzzle everything together.  

"There's no way, right?" you asked.

"I-I don't know, y/n. Come on let's get you checked out." Spencer gets up and grabs you by the waist and helps you walk out to the ambulance.

"There's a question I want to ask you." Spencer starts as he comes up to after you were checked out.

"Sure, what's up?" he sighs and sits next you after you patted the spot for him to sit.

"Would you like to go on a date? I know it's not the right time to ask or-"

"Spencer shush. Yes I'll go on a date." he lights up like a christmas tree after you said yes.

"Really?" and you smiled and nodded which gave him a cheeky smile.