Chapter 4- Mistakes can happen

Lindsey's POV

I was going to invite Victoria on tour with us, but I didn't, why didn't I? She was amazing at the violin and to top it off she could dance too! She is the first person besides me to dance and play the violin at the same time. She was also so nice! Why would those boys want to bully her? I was also thinking of giving her my email. I know for a fact that she wouldn't share it with anybody. My heart pounds with guiltiness that I didn't invite her on tour with me. I could tell she was waiting for me to offer something special. Her mom seemed mean though. She knew her daughter was talking to me and having a good time and yet she kept honking her horn aggressively. The crew and I can be her teachers because we're all very smart people, indeed. My new mission is to invite Victoria on tour with us.

"Hey,all members of the crew, come to me we need to chat". That sounded really weird but I don't care.

"What is it Lindsey?" The crew said is unison.

" That girl Victoria, she is wonderful! She is the nicest and she can dance and play the violin at the same time, almost as good as me. I was thinking she could stay on tour with us for a couple of months. We can be her teachers also. What do you say?"

" It would be nice to have another person in crew with us, we could work it out, ok let's do it!"

"Thanks guys, the only thing we need to find out is her address.

Later that day we went to the police office to find out where Victoria lives. After 2 hours of bickering with the police they finally gave us her address. 261 Mapletree Lane ( made up address) Sacramento, California. Road trip! I can imagine the look on Victoria's face when we ask her to come on tour with us, she will be so happy! Especially when we randomly knock on her door, she will be so confused but happy at the same time! Hopefully her mom lets her come. She probably will because I don't think she will really care. While on tour Victoria will be like a little sister to me...

A last we finally arrived at Victoria's house and rang the doorbell.
---------------------------------------------
Hey guys! How is my story?
Comment
Vote
Eat grape nuts cereal ^ ^