2nd episode :

While getting ready for school y/n mentally prepared herself to face all the problems again, especially Namjoon.

While putting on makeup over the bruise of yesterday a tear slides off of her eye while thinking what will happen today.

Shrugging the bad mood off she went to school and sat on her seat without looking at anyone or anything specifically.

It was weird. Namjoon was supposed to be near gate with his group but she didn't see anyone today.

Even the class started without her facing any problems.

She looked over his seat and saw that is empty . "Oh he is absent.. that's why" she thought and felt happy thinking about the day will go better.

"Y/n! I'm asking you something!"
The teacher said causing her to come out of her thoughts.
She stood up and apologized immediately for not paying attention but nah the teacher was obsessed with giving detention.

"Just when i thought the day will go great...ugh.."
She mumbled to herself.

--------------------
Detention time :
------------

She opened the window of the classroom as the cold air hits her face. "Detention...not bad" she thought and chuckled. She started to scribble her thoughts on her diary while sitting in that empty classroom.

"Um let's go somewhere, no one will notice now"
Mumbling this to herself she sneakily went to the rooftop with a wide smile.

"Oh yeah! I love this place."
She walked to another side and stopped immediately as she saw a figure already sitting there while facing back.

That figure looked similar somehow, so after hesitating a bit she approached that guy .

"It's..cold here, go inside sir-"

The guy flinched and looked back.

"You??"