3rd episode :

"You?"

It wasn't her first time meeting him . She saw this bunny boy before with that so called team of Namjoon.

The boy looked at her with his sparkling doe eyes.
"uh..noona..?"

"Y-yeah, wear a sweater atleast" she said while hesitating to sit .

"Sit."

He flashed his bunny smile causing her heart to melt and she sits.

"You know Namjoon Hyung right?"
He said with as a little sadness was visible on his face.

"Yeah, you know he 'bullies' me kind of," she said .

"He's not like that actually" , he said causing y/n to get a little angry about the statement.

"What do you mean by he's not like this huh? Is it a joke to bully people ? You're saying he's not like  this so what? It's his hobby to--"

"Noona. I know!"

He sighed and continued

"he really is not like this. Trust me. He's been going through a lot lately and we also don't know what happened to him, and about you , believe me or not.. he's guilty enough. He didn't even come to school that's why."

"Cause of me..? Uh- okay . I hope he'll stop it."

"We also hope he stops it, can i ask you something? Please? Don't say no.."

He said and looked at her with the most pleading eyes that no one could say no to him.

"Y-yeah sure. Go on." She said while hesitating.

"Can you, please.. talk to him, i mean- be
friend?"

No doubt she neglected immediately.

"Me? Are you kidding me? You think i have even 1% interest to talk to him?"

"Please , i know you're Angry on him and yeah that's normal to be. But trust me, if you can help him to change we will be always thankful to you anD--
yeah nothing"
He tried to ignore the urge of saying the last line.

"And what?
Tell me so I'll think about it"

"N-namjoon hyung Actually....
Likes you"