chap:5- what is wrong with this man!

V freezed on the spot and his already big eyes got bigger.

Jin's jaw dropped on the floor. He stood there shook by holding the door handle for few seconds before slowly closing the door walking backwards.

'Did i just walk in there while they were kissing? KISSING? TAEHYUNG? HOSEOK? WHAT THE FUCK!' jin thought as he put his hand on his mouth. He was just absolutely shook at the sight he just saw.

Hoseok was very close to V. It made V stop breathing. Hosoek was looking at V..'He is Beautiful' he thought. His eyes landed on V's lips. He can't deny that the thought of kissing those soft smooth lips slided through his mind for a moment

As soon as hoseok heard the sound of the door closing he quickly let go of tae. Taehyung was still frozen. He finally started to breathe . "Wh-what the hell was that?" He asked looking at hobi with blank expression.

Hoseok looked at V and took a few steps back quickly. "LISTEN ITS NOT LIKE THAT OKAY. Jin told me 100 times not to touch his razor as i kept asking for his razor. But still i wanted to shave and i couldn't find mine, so i came here and took his razor and tried to shave but his razor blade was broken and So i cut myself" Hoseok said in one breath trying to defend his actions.

"So? What is the relation between you doing...what you did and jin telling you not to shave?" Taehyung asked raising his a brow.

"Bitch jin would end me if he saw me infront of the mirror, his razor on the sink and my chin bleeding like this. So.."

"SO?"

"I had to distract him" hoseok said looking away from V.

"YOU DUMBASS HOE. WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT JIN SEEING THAT WE WERE MAKING OUT IS A BETTER WAY TO DISTRACT HIM FROM THAT STUPID CUT FROM A RAZOR. AND YOU ARE STRAIGHT REMEMBER? DO YOU HAVE ANY BRAINCELLS IN THERE?" V almost shouted at Hosoek.

Hoseok blinked few times at Taehyung. Taehyung is very chic and quiet his shouting like this was rare. He realized what he did and gasped "SHIT WHAT DO I DO NOW" he said looking at V. V facepalmed himself and stormed out of the room.
Hoseok stood there few minutes with despair in his eyes. He took the razor and placed it on his wrist.

"LETS JUST DIE." he said looking at his wrist regretting his life decisions.

He heard the door stormed open and the razor fell from his hand. He jumped and looked at his wrist quickly. "Oh SHIT NO- thankgod i didn't cut myself Oh my god"
He said relieved.

He looked up and saw V with a first aid kit. "Go sit there dumb bitch" V pointed at the sofa. Hobi smiled and nodded and sat on the sofa.

'Next day'

Hoseok and V both were avoiding jin. V was looking at hoseok with narrow eyes as V told him to do something yesteray.

Hoseok was avoiding eye contact with both of them. 'I am going crazy' he thought looking at his desk.

Jungkook saw jimin work and kept glancing at him. Jimin was poking his lips with his thumb as he was concentrating on some papers.
"At times like this he looks just like my old park jimin"

Jimin noticed this and smirked. Jimin just found jk very handsome and was attracted to him very much for some reason. Also jk felt very close to him, jimin doesn't know him but it feels like he knows him.

*Flashback*
Jimin was walking at the campus garden while reading a book with one hand and poking his plump lips with another hand's thumb as he concentrated on the book.
Jungkook was watching him from a bench nearby as he was playing games bunking class until he noticed jimin. 'he looks hot doing that' jk thought mesmerised by jimin's presence itself. Jk noticed jimin's shoelaces were untied. He quickly got up without thinking and went infront of jimin.