Cancer

*WARNING! Den her imagine er på eneglsk fordi det følte jeg for*

Y/N POV

"Ni. Say something!?" I say slightly scared of what he actually has to say.
"Bu-but h-how shall I ever live without you" he ask nearly crying. "Ni I promise you everything will be okay!" I try to calm him down but it doesn't work. He's sobbing now. "Y/N it's not gonna be okay! You're leaving me and it's not even because you want to! It's leukaemia! We can't do anything but stay on the side while the doctors do what they can." He's really crying now. I push him in to a hug. I feel his tears fall down on my shoulder. I try to be strong but the tears are on it's way. They just slowly slip down my cheeks.
"Y/N?" Niall asks. "Yeah?" "Do-do you know when...when-" "2 weeks" I cut him off. He looks up at me with eyes full of pain. I sigh and give him a kiss before pulling him in for another hug.

Flashback
I don't know anything yet but I have a feeling it's bad results. I began feeling ill some weeks ago. 1 week ago I got to the doctors and they took some tests. I'm not so worried about the result but I'm very scared it's leukaemia cause I have all the signs. I'm not really scared to die at the moment. I'm most scared about telling Niall what's going on. He's on tour but they're home in 5 days.

2 days later
My life's officially over in about 2 weeks. I've been crying my heart out for 5 hours now. Niall still don't know anything and I'm first gonna tell him when he gets home. He's also the first one to know cause I want him to tell his and my parents.

Flashback end.

"Niall...can you do me a favour please?" I ask. "Of course everything for my princess! What's it about?" "I-I haven't told anybody but you" I stutter. His eyes widen but then he gets an understanding look in his face. "Okay love I'll tell people but you have to be by my side in case I break down okay?"

Niall's POV

The pain I feel right now is indescribable. I can't live without my princess. My eyes water again and I struggle to hold in my tears. Y/N places her hand on back and rub it up and down. I press call.

"It's Harry"

"Hi Harry it's Niall"

"Hey mate what's up? You sound sad"

"Uhm Y/N and I have something to tell...she has been sick while we were on tour...she has leukemia Harry" I begin to cry again it's just so hard

"Oh my gosh that's horrible" he says lost for words with a shaking voice.