CHAPTER 18 - Pool Party (Part I)

Standing with Jesse and the guys in the backyard, everyone wearing their swimsuits, makes you feel slightly embarrassed

Standing with Jesse and the guys in the backyard, everyone wearing their swimsuits, makes you feel slightly embarrassed. Thankfully, you have already planned ahead and have put on a Caftan to hide your Halter swimsuit. Like you, Jesse also decided to hide her bikini for the time being so she chose the tunic dress you had bought along with the Caftan.

There is a bit of a cold breeze as is still early in the morning and the sun is not yet fully ablaze. However, Jin and yourself have already convinced the others to use lots of sunscreen to protect their sensible skins.

"How much longer 'till we go in?" Yoongi asks with a semi-annoyed expression on his face as you imagine he is not particularly keen to waiting while standing.

Currently, you are all, save Namjoon and Taehyung, ready to start with V's long list of today's activities. There is only one problem and that is that little Tae has run off to get something and is still not back.

"Yah, Jungkook, what is Taehyung bringing?" Jin asks.

"And what is taking him so long?" Yoongi adds right after his Senior.

Poor Jungkook darts his eyes nervously to the side as we all stare at him. "He's..." he licks his lips and grins out of the blue, looking relieved. "He's back!" he says as he points to a struggling Tae who is struggling to carry a plank, an empty bottle glass, and dragging a plastic chair with him at the same time.

The Bangtan Maknae scurries away quickly to help his Hyung with the chair. "Thanks, Kookie. Help me put it close to the edge of the pool."

Everyone remains in silence while the two boys place the plank on top of the edge of the pool with half of its body sticking out towards the water. Then they put the plastic chair close to it, with the two back legs of the chair in the plank.

Judging by the scene, you can already tell that sitting on that chair will be very dangerous and whoever loses balance will end up falling back into the cold water of the pool.

"Okay!" Taehyung exclaims while dusting off his hands. "Now that that's done I will explain the first game."

"It was about time," Suga mutters to no-one in particular.

"Alright, let's begin," Seokjin says with a soft tone of encouragement.

You give Jesse a thumbs up and she starts to record everything with her iPhone.

"We're going to play an unconventional type of Truth or Dare. Whoever is chosen has to answer truthfully. If you decide to do a dare instead you will be punished." Tae explains with excitement clear on his face. "Those that choose to do a dare will have to try to remain seated while we hit them with beach balls." He adds, giving everyone a ball.

The other Bangtan members all groan and close their eyes momentarily; probably regretting agreeing to play a game invented by Taehyung.

"We know everything about each other so of course we will know who is lying and who isn't," Jin notes, rubbing his chin. His eyes land on you and something akin to realization crosses his eyes before he narrows his eyes at Taehyung.