Chapter 21

(Weiss's POV)

I lead (Y/N) to the guest bedroom, but since he has been staying here for awhile, I guess it's really his room now. (Y/N) opened the door.

(Y/N): Thanks again Weiss.

Weiss: You're welcome, again. Good night (Y/N).

(Y/N): Good night Weiss.

He walked into his room and closed the door. I started to make my way to my room. I walked into my room and saw my father in there.

Weiss: Father.

Jacques: Weiss, sit down.

I sat down on my bed. I folded my hands on my lap.

Jacques: Unbelievable. Absolutely Unbelievable.

Father pointed at me and took a step closer.

Jacques: Do you have any idea what you and your friend's stunt cost us?

Weiss: I-

I tried to explain, but father interrupted me.

Jacques: Don't think I'm just talking about money here! Our reputation! Our... our...

Father sighed and he started to rub his head in frustration. I thought about what happened and I came to a decision.

Weiss: I want to leave.

Jacques: I beg your pardon?

Weiss: You heard me. I want to leave and bring (Y/N) with. I'm not going to be staying in Atlas anymore!

Jacques: Young lady, I don't give a damn what you want! This isn't about you. This is about the Schnee name that you and your monster of a friend want to drag through the mud!

I stood up from my bed.

Weiss: I have done nothing but fight to uphold the honor to my family name! The name that you married into!

Father looked mad and slapped me in the face. My head turned from the sudden impact. I put my hand on my cheek and turned my head to look at him.

Jacques: This behavior of yours is incredibly disappointing. You couldn't possibly understand the lengths I've gone to in order to keep this family where it is. You think running off like your sister is going to make the Schnee name stronger? You're wrong. Siding with her only divides us.

Weiss: I'm not siding with anyone! I'm just doing what I think is right, and that doesn't include wasting my or (Y/N)'s time here...

Father started to walk to the door of my room.

Weiss: ...with these clueless people in Atlas. The Schnee family legacy isn't yours to leave. It's mine, and I'll do it as a huntress.

Father stopped and slowly turned to me.

Jacques: You won't be leaving. Your friend on the other hand is.

Weiss: What?

Jacques: I'm going to make sure that he is gone from Atlas! Not only that, but away from Mantle as well. I don't want a dumb monster anywhere near here!

I clenched my hands into fists.

Weiss: Don't you dare touch him!

Jacques: What are you going to do? You will not be allowed to leave the manor grounds unless I say so. You will stay here, out of sight, until you and I come to an agreement in the future.

Weiss: What?! You can't do that?!

Jacques: Yes, I can. The staff here will make sure that you don't leave.