Chapter 49

(Weiss's POV)

(Y/N)'s eyes widened. He grabbed his head and his breathing quickened, with fire bursting off his body.

Torn: Oh shit.

Sky: We need to get out of here now!

(Y/N): AAAAAH!!

Fire surrounded (Y/N) completely. A huge wave of flames went in all directions, knocking everyone back. I looked up and fire already burned the roof of Atlas Academy away.

Ruby: This isn't going to end great.

Fire is quickly spreading everywhere. I heard footsteps. I looked ahead and (Y/N) walked out of some fire. His shirt is completely gone. Fire is completely surrounding his arms and fire is coming from his head, making it look like he has fire for hair. The sclera of his eyes are now a blood red color.

Sky: This is new.

Blake: We are in some serious trouble.

(Y/N) launched himself forward. He rushed over at Ironwood and punched him away. Torn grabbed his sword and slashed at (Y/N). (Y/N) grabbed the blade of the sword with one hand.

Torn: Oh no. Not agai-

(Y/N) quickly reached over and grabbed Torn by the neck. (Y/N) slammed Torn into the ground. (Y/N) threw Torn into the air and launched fire at him. Ruby used her semblance to grab Torn, dodging the fire. Yang rushed over and punched (Y/N) in the face, knocking him away.

Yang: We have to get out of here now!

We all nodded. I made a black glyph where (Y/N) landed, hoping that will slow him down for some time.

Ruby: We need to get back to the others so Jaune can heal (Y/N)'s dad.

Everyone got out the room, or what was left of it. We kept running and we ran into everyone else.

Jaune: There you guys are!

Jaune ran up to us. Blake pointed at (Y/N)'s father and Jaune nodded. Jaune went up to him and started to heal him.

Natura: I assume (Y/N) is behind all this fire?

Torn: No. What gave you that idea?

Weiss: Now is not the time for this!

Torn: Whatever.

I slapped Torn in the face.

Torn: Ow! Once this is over, I'm coming for you, Ice Queen!

Nora: What is happening? Where is Ironwood?

Ruby: Ironwood shot (Y/N)'s dad and that made (Y/N) lose his mind. I don't know where Ironwood went. (Y/N) punched him away.

Oscar: So we're screwed.

Torn: Little kid has a brain. Good for you.

Weiss: There has to be something we can do!

Torn: Listen. (Y/N) was able to take on two Maidens. What makes you think we can do anything?

I looked down at the floor. I gripped my rapier tightly and turned around.

Weiss: I won't give up on (Y/N) and I won't stay back and watch him destroy everything. (Y/N) is our friend and I will get him back.

Ruby: Yeah! Let's snap (Y/N) out of his rage!

(M/N): Weiss.

I looked back at (Y/N)'s mother.

(M/N): Get my son back for me.