Lunch Date

Diddy asked me out for lunch and I decided that it wouldn't hurt so I said yes. I asked my mom could she babysit and she said yes.

After I got Tupac dressed and took him to my mother's house I began to get myself together. Janet had called me while I was getting dressed.

Toni

Hello

Janet

Hey girl what's going on?

Toni

Nothing much I have a lunch date today

Janet

A lunch date? Damn Toni you out there already you just got out of a relationship.

Toni

It's just lunch with a friend nothing more. I don't even know for sure whether it's a date.

Janet

Who you going with? 

Toni

Diddy

Janet

Diddy? 

Toni

What?

Janet

I don't know about him I mean I know him he's a real cool guy but I just can't picture you with him.

Toni

Janet It's just lunch he's not my man or anything. 

Janet

I get that but just in case it turn into more than just lunch please don't give it up like you usually do.

Toni

*sigh I do not

Janet

Whatever just do as I say

Toni

Whatever

Janet

Bye

Toni

Bye bye

I hung up the phone and proceeded to get dressed. I put on some Denim jeans a white t,scarf,Jean jacket, and some boots. I was cute. After I got dressed I grabbed my purse and keys and left.

____________________________________

I must admit it was hard finding the little restaurant but I did and he was waiting on me in a button down Polo shirt baggy jeans and some Timbs.

I walked over to the table and he stood up and pulled out my chair for me.

Diddy

Hey I'm so glad you made it

Toni

Hey

Diddy

How are you?

Toni

I'm great actually how about you? 

Diddy

I'm better since you're here

Toni

Ha good one