playlist

https://open

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/50VG6cmqcytP3BEqNiR8RL

{the greatest by lana del ray "i just want shit to feel like it used to"}

positions by ariana grande "meet ur mama on a sunday then make a lotta love on a monday"

start me up by the rolling stones "kick on the starter give it all you got"

there's nothing holding me back by shawn mendes "i think about her and she knows it"

you might think by the cars "but all I want is you"

new light by john mayer "if you give me just one night, you're gonna see me in a new light"

midnight sky by miley cyrus "don't need to be loved by you"

34+35 by ariana grande "you may think im crazy, the way ive been craving"

tonight tonight by hot chelle rae "I don't know if i'll make it but watch how good i'll fake it"

t shirt by thomas rhett "all hung up like i was on you"

heather by conan gray "what a sight for sore eyes"

something by the beatles "something in the way she knows and all I have to do is think of her"

put your records on by ritt momney "when you gonna realize you don't have to try any longer"

voulez vous by abba "now is all we get, nothing promised no regrets"

birthday by katy perry "if you want it all, you know i'm the girl you should call"

when i look at you by miley cyrus "like the stars hold the moon right where they belong"

chasin' you by morgan wallen "singing bout a girl I used to know"

wildest dreams by taylor swift "say you'll see me again even if it's just pretend"

watermelon sugar by harry styles "i don't know if i could ever go without"

stay by alessia cara ft zedd "we can stay forever young"

rescue me by sabrina carpenter "if i fall, hoping its in your arms"

beautiful crazy by luke combs "the way she drives me wild"

all i want by olivia rodrigo "but this song's still for you"

beautiful drug by zac brown band "can't quit those lips are a habit to me"

she will be loved by maroon five "my heart is full and my door is always open"

still into you by paramore "you felt the weight of the world fall off the shoulder"

10,000 hours by dan+shay ft justin bieber "when you think about forever do you think of me?"

everything has changed by taylor swift and ed sheeran "i just wanna know you better"

september by taylor swift "holding hands with your heart to see you"

back to you by selena gomez "i wanna hold you when im not supposed to"

wonder by shawn mendes "wonder if someday you'll be by my side"

hurricane by bridgit mendler "i'll never be lonely"

lovin touchin squeezin by journey "you're tearing me apart"

sweet creature harry styles "we don't know where we're going but we know where we belong"

pov by ariana grande "all of my pretty and all my ugly too"

perfect by one direction "if you like causing trouble in hotel rooms"

something about the sunshine by sterling knight "i wish i could always feel this way"

teenage dream by katy perry "you brought me to life"

pursuit of happiness by kid cudi "i'll be fine once i get it, get it in, I'll be fine"

i can't help myself (sugar pie honey bunch) by four tops "i'm a fool in love you see?"

was it something i said by mykey "you ruined my life but i wish you well"

gold rush by taylor swift "everybody wants you"