Love of Ages Gone By

Thanks for lending me Angel  WildChildMary

LOTR belongs to J.R.R. Tolkien

Revamped!

The hike through the trail was more incredible than she could have ever imagined. Thanks to Angel, they were given a private tour.  Though Ville seemed to be enjoying the outside air, Maria knew she could not continue to ignore the elephant in the room, not after what just had happened this morning.

Although she was trying to keep things cool, her heart was still confused and lost. Ville was on the same note. He felt both guilty and scared. He was scared of how he had acted. He had never cheated before if that is what it could be called. To add salt to the wound, Maria had not said a word since they had gotten to the hiking trail. She was sweet enough to give them both space, but it bothered him. Did she feel anything at all?

"I have always dreamed of seeing this, thank you so much, Angel!" Maria said. Although she was still upset that Maria was so ignorant about how good she could be for Ville, she liked the girl. Maybe she just needed to stop pushing things, love was not supposed to be forced, after all, maybe the girl was already in another relationship and the best she could hope for was for Maria to be a good friend to Ville. 

But she still recalled how Ville had been talking about Maria before they had met her, how happy he had looked when he did, total opposite to when he was talking about that Joanna of his. She sighed in frustration, maybe her baby was right she had to let things flow. She did not want Ville, a person she considered family, to get hurt more by Joanna. 

On the other hand, Maria was trying to keep things amicable between them. She knew that Angel's words were out of concern and love for Ville, not out of a desire to force anything on her.

Maria blushed as they reached the set location for where Rivendell had been. It was here where Arwen and Aragorn had kissed, and the lady elf gifted the Evenstar symbolizing her heart and life to Aragorn. She had always loved that story. It was so tragically romantic and beautiful, but being here with Ville, was surreal. "I wish Middle Earth was real. I would trade this life filled with cruelty for that, any day," Maria said, her eyes sparkling in wonder.

Credit for pic to Pavasara-Devesma

"If you only existed in books though, I could have never met you," Ville said, making her blush deeply as he appeared and leaned on her shoulder, encircling his arms around her waist. 

Her heart told her to push him away but her body felt right when it was close to him. 

Meanwhile, Alexi and Angel were cuddling under a tree looking at the canvas of colors surrounding them. 

"If we had lived in Middle Earth, I would assume you, and I would be killing orcs and raiding every dungeon for treasure," Angel said, smiling. 

"Of course, but no jewel matches your eyes baby, I'd kill for those," he said kissing a giggling Angel. 

"If this mood keeps up, I will raid your dungeon so bad we will need new legs," she said, making Alexi growl libidinously.

"I don't think we should do this Ville, there is so much danger," Maria said as they gazed at what once was Rivendell. "I can't stop myself, believe me, I don't know what spell you've woven on me, darling," Ville said sighing as they both contemplated the future. 

The rest of the trial was even more uncomfortable for Maria from that point. How had this happened to them? They were supposed to be friends and that was it. Though she blushed at thinking that he had other feelings for her she did not know if this was just because Ville was hurting and confused. 

She did not want to end up just being a rebound for him to heal his wounded heart, she had been there once and it had hurt terribly and he deserved better than that too

She did not want to end up just being a rebound for him to heal his wounded heart, she had been there once and it had hurt terribly and he deserved better than that too. On the other hand, Ville had not felt such comfort in some time with another woman, and that is what was most frustrating. He had come here to clear his mind and maybe all this trip had done was to make things worse, and more than anything he did not want to hurt Maria.

"I think all this trip did was add to the tension," Alexi said as they boarded the cab that would take them back home. "It was my fault, I should have been softer on them both," Angel replied with a guilty look on her face. "Hey, you never do things out of malice babe, you do things out of concern for the people you love, but in this case, we just have to let things flow as they must and be there for Ville whatever happens," Alexi replied to which Angel nodded hoping that was true.