Introduction of future

Hellp guys ! So this is a new part .
Enjoy reading !!
Vote and comment !!!
So let's start .....
_______________________________________

Okay so I think this brave little red head would like to be tested " said Dumbledore pointing at lily and  gave her a small vile of clear liquid which she drank quickly .

" So what is your name ? "

" Lily "

"Okay , lily are you all from future ?"

"Yes professor , James landed us all here "

"No one of you are death eaters "

" No professor , dad killed him and his death eaters "

" I think it is enough for them to clarify and I assume than introduction is in order now . "

_____________

As I am the oldest so I think I should start .
My name is Teddy Remus Lupin . I was in hufflepuf in Hogwarts . I am an auror now and engaged to victorie here . I don't play quidditch in team but in home games of course !
My dad id as you must have guessed Remus Lupin and mum is Nymphadora Tonks .  And with that he changed his blue hair to hot bubblegum pink .

Finally I managed to make this old wolfy . Finally !!!  Said tonks .

Everyone chuckled at this but worry was on Remus face . He asked scared  " are you werew .."  before he could finish his sentence teddy said " no dad I am not ya but I got a little moody on full moons and thats all .

Moody ?! You kicked me on full moon just because I took chocolate  " said James

" That's not called taking you were stealing my chocoball and after all no comproise with chocolate . "

Fred and George laughed hard and soon everyone started laughing.

" Okay okay boys , now me so my name is Victorie weasely , I was in ravenclaw in Hogwarts . I am a healer and engaged to teddy . I too don't play  quidditch and you must guess why my hairs are blonde than so I am a part veela . My parents are Bill weasely and Fleur weasely  . I have a brother and a sister .

Ginny and Mrs weasely smirked and fred and George together said " we thought you were elping er eemprove er eenglish .

Bloody hell a bill you married fluer said ron

Ronald language said Mrs weasely. Next came another girl

" I am domniquie weasely , gryffindor  and my short name is dom as everyone call me . I was a chaser in quidditch team . Sister to Vic and louis . I am also a member of golden maurderes . Now don't ask what is this later Jamie will explain .  Mrs weasely was beaming at listening the surname weasely  .

" So I am louis weasely , gryffindor , brother to Vic and dom . I play keeper in gryffindor team .

Next came another girl with strawberry hairs " my name is molly II  weasely .
No I don't play quidditch and I am a gryffindor. My dad is Percy .  Hearing Percy's name mrs weasely broke in happy tears that he returned back and someone from the crowd shouted prat,  for this she said  yes dad was a prat and he accepted this .

I am lucy weasely , some people coooed for her cheary smile ,
I am a gryffindor sister to molly and my mum is aurdery . Maybe you haven't met her yet .

Next came a boy shuffling his hairs . "  So guys I am the GREATEST PRANKESTER yep! Better than dad , member of golden maurders . Everyone in hear I am gryffindor and a beater like dad and a twin like dad as well .
George muttered under his breath  please be mine .
Fred listens and said yes dad I am yours . My twin is roxy .

I am Roxanne better be roxy ! Anyways I am gryffindor and beater . Member of golden maurderes and  with this she appeared behind George and muttered in his ear hello dad ! Then dissapperted .

Sirius was grinning like idiot .

" Is she crazy " said ron and everyone chuckled .

So our mom is angelina jhonson .

Hey you stole my girlfriend said fred .
Nope you only took her to ball she is mine . Said George
Okay fine ! You take it !!! Said fred and laugh ed