Mum' s calling

future people in bold and past in normal so that you don't get confused.
________________________________

Hey kids we are home called ginny .

When she gets no reply she turned to Harry and said let's search the house , where the hell are they .

After searching the whole manor ginny stopped in front of Harry's study and found a broken time Turner . And called for Harry .

What happened dear !? Asked Harry

Harry , a broken time turner probably they all are time travling . Quickly send a patronus to everyone including Draco .

Aye aye mam , said Harry .

Oh stop joking and go . Ginny said .

After ten minutes or so everyone appeared and asked what happened , Harry explained everything and said they have to find a way to get them back but how to contact them?

Suddenly ron spoke , if they have timetraveled still they must be having their phones so let's dial them and see .

Wow ron ! , said Hermione

Always a tone of surprise said ron joking till ginny dialer lilys number and ringed her .

__________________________

At GRIMUALD PLACE.

Everyone was just going to go to their room suddenly Lily's phone ringed up and everyone gathered in kitchen again . She saw the no and handed it to James .

Oh come on lily pick up said James

If you are so brave so you do then , common replied lily

Oh ok , what no way , no not me ,lily it's your pick up ,why me because mums calling no !! Said James and handed it to Al who picked it up .

Hiya mum . Everyone except the future gen was surprised to hear older ginny s voice .

Don't hey me, what  the hell you all dissappeared even kreacher don't know !! Reply said ginny in a worried voice .

Mum calm down , we are all safe , I think teddy will explain you better and he handed it to teddy .

Hey aunt gin ,

What the  hell happened , where are you ?????

Umm , I think you should ask when are we , actually you see we all landed in 1995 and of course credit goes to you know them .

What!!!! 1995 are you all going nutters , you know voldemort is on peak that time , why you all want to be dead ?? And now if James and fred had landed you there tell me you all are safe.

Ya aunt gin we all are safe at GRIMUALD place .

Oh ok , all we need is a way to bring you back . And you both once you return home killing voldemort will be a piece of cake for you . What were you thinking name whole causing this havoc !!! You will definitely be grounded for a month under my conditions .

Sorry mum , I will not do it again ! Said James feeling really guilty ans sad .

Alright now don't do any more mischief there .

Yup mum . I promise!

Hmmm fine but James you relly dissappionted us , your mom's certainly correct and I will not do anything to keep your punishment less . Home , school pranks were fine but this is indeed too much and is professor Dumbledore there ? . Said harry appearing from behind and wrapping and arm around ginny's shoulder.

James handed the phone to Proffesor Dumbledore .

Hello Harry , Ginevra nice to see you two adult said Dumbledore smiling .

Nice to meet you too sir said harry and ginny together , and sir can you tell us a way how we can bring them back in our time said harry .

Of course dear , you see there is a way called time portal when both the planets moon meet and the other side people it means you perform the spell you can come here , I guess it remains for a day and with the same process you can go back and you will have enough time as well .

Oh thank you sir , but when will be able to perform it !?

Hmm I guess it's done days later we will have to check and I guess miss Granger or I must say Mrs weasely know about it ! At this both older and younger Hermione blushed .

Older Hermione spoke Yes sir , certainly I was just not sure if it's suitable or not but I will check and will tell.

Very well then goodnight

Good night sir .

This time lily spoke bye daddy , mum will see you later .

Bye lily flower , don't cause trouble and stay safe we will come soon , al James take care of your sister .

Aye aye sir said both James and al doing a fake salute , at this everyone chuckled and the phone hung up .

There were several wolf wistle and Sirius clapped at Harry's back and ruffled ginny's hair and said our older kids and everyone went off to sleep .

________________

So this was all today. Hope you all like it, will post next ch soon .
Posted on 24 sept 20

Vote ,comment and read

Till then bye ,will hopefully meet soon 😊😊😊😊😊