'First'

#GTIL

Strolling in the street to find a certain book store what makes me happy. I could care less from people's intense stare. Having a blessed height is a gift from heaven but sometimes I wish that I was just a simple girl like having a cute height. But it doesn't matter anymore. Someone told me we should be contented with what God gave to us. 

Once I saw a particular bookstore, my heart starts beating so fast. I guess I'm in love... For that reason, I changed my foot direction to a path leading me to my prince charming. I opened the door welcoming me a sign 'Welcome to the World of Fiction.'

I instantly formed a smile. Being in the book store makes me feel nostalgic.

I looked around to find a bookshelf displaying Miss Avery's book. There's a lot of people surrounding that certain bookshelf. Instead of being selfish, I feel proud of Miss A that she has a lot of readers to support her books. I would highly recommend reading her stories and it's definitely worth it to spend your time.

I approached the bookshelf and huddled myself just to get a newly released book. However, when I was about to pull it, a calloused hand landed on top of my hand. A guy? Does he want a competition? I turned my head to glare at him.

"I'm the first one who touched it."

"But my fingers touched it too."

He is Mr. Team Captain from the boys' volleyball team in our school. Having a toned body seems a facade if he's interested in reading this book. I mean, it's a romance novel. I don't wanna jump to a conclusion but I have to ask him. Based on my observation, 80 percent of girls read this novel while 20 percent belong to homosexuals.

"Are you gay?"

"No."

"Then why bothered to get this?"

I raised the book in front of his serious face. Mr. Team Captain got silent for a moment. Suddenly, he forcibly grabbed the book out of my hand. I got surprised by his rude action. I mean who does that to a girl?

"I don't owe you any explanation."

He coldly said before turning his back on me while holding the book I'm prepared to do anything at all cost. I grabbed his shoulder by force to make him look at me then kicked his balls before getting the book from his hand. I stared at him groaning in pain.

"If you wanna me say sorry, let's settle it by a game." I offered to him. "On Wednesday, in a girl's gym."

Then I leave after paying for the book at the counter. What a rude guy. He totally ruined my mood. I knew that I was rude also earlier but he doesn't have to grab the book like that just because he got annoyed with me besides there's still a lot of books remaining on the shelf. He could have grabbed another one.

"I'm home."

I announced. I saw my little sister sitting on the couch as her eyes are focused on watching the television. When she heard my voice, she excitedly jumped off on the couch to ran to me as I took off my shoes. Maeve hug my waist so I pat her head.