The Metal Forest

I'm in the desert, a desert with no end in sight, the sand glowing as bright as the sun, giving me a headache and causing hallucinations and delusions. The heat of a normal desert was multiplied here in this desert as even in the night the sand glowed brighter than a thousand suns, giving me no rest and keeping me awake. Two days past and I've no rest to show, all my water evaporated and my food cooked, maybe a little to well done. I've tried to make shelter of a hole but the deeper I went the worst the heat became. Finally, today I saw something on the horizon, something that shined, something bright something shiny off on the horizon, so close, yet so far.

'I must get there, I must find water'.I thought to myself for there wasn't anyone to speak to and I was saving my breath for running to the only thing that could save me, the one place that might have water, The Metal Forest.

It was beautiful, shining bright the trees made of different metal in different shapes, for example some of the trees looked like Pine trees except the the trunk was Dark Iron while the pine needles were of Gold, a lot of the other trees looked like Maple trees except with Bronze trunks and Iron leaves while yet more of the trees resembled Birch trees with polished Silver trunks and light Copper leaves with small diamonds embedded into them. the forest was a masterpiece. In the center was a pond that was crystal clear as all the animals shimmered like the forest, so, I decided I would stay and live in this magical land, and that is exactly what I did.