IV

Tap.Tap. The soft sound of Kakyoin's shoes striking the pavement was starting ot lull Jotaro into a daze. Last night, he had stayed up studying for a test. Ever since him and the redhead had become friends, about a week ago at this point, the delinquent's studying and school habits had gotten significantly better. The teachers took notice of his lifted mood and better attitude in class, and they paid a little more attention to the rumors that were spreading between their students. The most common one, was that JoJo had picked himself up a girlfriend, and because he could get his dick wet he,so, stopped being just a grump. Of course, that wasn't true. If anything, he had gotten himself an 'honorary' boyfriend. Noriaki texted him goodnight, and good morning. The Joestar had received multiple gifts, small little trinkets from the redhead over the past week. It astonished him how open Kakyoin was about his feelings towards the delinquent. Just the other day, a few boys had tried to jump him because he was a 'disgusting homo' - of course, Kakyoin walked away with only a few bumps and bruises. The others – well, Jotaro wasn't sure. Last, he had heard, one of them had complications in the emergency room, but of course, these were just rumors. Looking at the redhead now, happily skipping through puddles you couldn't see a boy who could kill another.

"Hey, JoJo." the redhead spoke up placing Jotaro back into the present. "Are you going so Mosu-san's party tonight?"

"Mosu, the third year?"the dark-haired teen frowned skeptically. "You can only get in by invitation – I hear he even has a bouncer."

The shorter male smirked, and he pulled out from his bag, a shiny golden looking postcard. It was signed by the host of the party, and specifically stated Kakyoin's name and that he could bring a plus one. Jotaro gaped. Mosu threw two parties every year, while his parents were away on business. One, at the beginning of the year and one towards the end - this year, was his last chance to throw a house party. Someone who wasn't in his circle getting invited was unheard of, even impossible. Especially –first years like them.

"How did you get that?" the delinquent grabbed the invitation and stared at it, wondering if it was real. While, the Joestar wasn't all that into parties, but ever since the beginning of this year he had wanted to attend this party. To his school, going to Mosu's party was like winning the lottery, and considering this was the last year it would be held - Jotaro couldn't help but feel ecstatic.

Noriaki chuckled and he grabbed the invitation back. "I'm in his fifth period. The guy needed his grades to come back up...So, in exchange for me completing his homework – I asked for this. We'll be the only first years there. Our social status will climb!"

"Woah," Jotaro tilted his head. "Never took for the type that cared about popularity"

The redhead huffed, "Well, if I want to be able to hang out with you without getting harassed every five-minutes in class, I got to get up on your level. Right now I'm the 'school weirdo' but this little slip of paper is my ticket to the top." he reached over and slung his arm around the taller's shoulders. "We'll be like gods."

"Maybe you'll even get a hot third-year girlfriend." Jotaro chuckled. Kakyoin rolled his eyes and made a face.

"No thanks, I only want one person by my side." he flashed the Joestar a sly smile.

This made the delinquent turn away from his bright gaze, he found that it was difficult to look Noriaki in the eye. They were simply so bright and sharp, and the way he looked at the male made him feel like he was being pinned beneath the claws of a
predator. He didn't like the way the redhead could make his heart squirm. He sighed deeply, all of his ecstatic emotions deflating as he realized he stood before his front gate. He didn't even say goodbye, he simply waved to Kakyoin and walked through the gate. The redhead paused and a look of understanding flashed through his gaze before he turned around, to head three blocks back. Jotaro wouldn't understand why the boy went so far out of his way to walk with him home. It was starting to kind of scare him, and JoJo didn't scare easily. Simply how infatuated with him was Noriaki? This wasn't at all like the puppy-dog crushes his fangirls had.