CHAPTER 1

ERRORS AHEAD BEYBSSS!

A NEVER ENDING LOVE BOOK 1

CHAPTER 1

ENJOYS!!!

................

JENNIE'S POV

Hi! I'm Jennie Kim a.k.a Jenduekie/Jen/Ms.J., 27 y/o. My family owns a company named THE GREAT KIMS INC. My father already introduced me as his heiress. and now my father is handling our company but soon I'm the one who will manage it. He gave me some work here and headache slowly stroking each day, I know myself that i'm not ready yet b'coz aside of that company i am now running my own cafe resto and its growing you know i already have 3 branches, i'm not the kind of boss who will just sit down and give orders to my staff/employee , I'm always hands on. Sometimes I'm the cashier, waitress, and I'm cooking too, yeah you heard I mean read that, I'm a chef too, i learned how to cook and im lovin' it sooo yeah literally i'm enjoying what im doing in my life right now . I know you're going to ask how I manage my time, well, just go with the flow. I always follow my schedules, i've my secretary to fix my scheds , every second counts so the word LATE is not in my vocabulary. For your curiosity ,,,

5years ago I thought my life was hopeless after that "thing" happened. And that thing explained why I became like this, I always drew myself to work, and I didn't waste time. Sometimes I go home past 10 and wake up 6 in the morning and so on... I need this to fill my brain. I don't wanna stuck in the past, the past that bring so much pain in my heart and in my mind😐 .

(A/N: That "thing" beybsss, you will know when you read this story until the end hahaha. I'm not going to spoil you beybsss so, sorry i'm not sorry ehhee😘😁 ).

Lez do this.😊

Mrs. Kim : Sweetheart, breakfast is ready , eat first before you go. 😊

Jennie : (preppin' her things and ready to go) , aahm mom , dad I'm sorry but I need to go, I left some important things in my resto and i've so many things to do, don't worry i'll just eat in my resto . I Love You mom and dad. See you later 😘

Mr. Kim : Okay princess , just take extra care , we love you too, lemme kiss my princess (kiss jennie's forehead).

Mrs. Kim : Hey me too, lemme kiss my sweety baby (kiss jennie's cheeks and hug her).

Jennie : yaahh! Mom , Dad don't be like that, I'm not a baby anymore huhu , you guys surely know how to make me feel guilty huh, don't worry I'll cook you dinner at my resto after my presentation . see you, bye 😘😘😘

haayyyy,what a great morning.😊 i thank GOD for giving me two loving parents, i love them so much and i can't live without them near me. I promise to love and take care of them until my last stressful last breath.
I am now driving my car to my resto to get my files for my presentation this week and to grab something for my breakfast too as i promise to my parents.

As i arrived a pretty man greet me, yes pretty because he is gay, and he is my best gay friend, im thankful too to have him by my side he never leaves me, through my ups and down he always there. He's my gay hubby i always call him "my better half" and that has a double meaning haha, b'coz you know he's a gay haha.

Alex: Goodmorning Ms. J, and what brings you here this early? (greet her with a wide smile and kiss her cheek)

Jennie: and a Goodmorning to you too, my better half, I just need to get my things I left yesterday for my presentation this week, please stop with your "MS. J '' thing it's so formal , doesn't suit you hahaha . And a light english breakfast to start my stressful day ahead will do. (smile and hug alex).

Alex: okay my goddess wifey, I love you too. You're so noisy haha. Just sit on your throne my goddess wifey while I prepare your food. (smile and wink).

Jennie: thank you my better half, and you know as long as i remember i didn't say i love you.(wink too).

Alex:'coz i already know that you love me . Hahaha. Okay I know your time is so precious so I'll go ahead and prepare your delifoods. (clap then leave).

Jennie: how can i throw this gay haha (mumbled to her self. smile then go to her throne i mean to the resto's office to get her things and wait).

After eating breakfast Jennie bid goodbye to alex. Then drives her car to her soon to be own company.

As she entered the company everyone greeted her good morning.

Ely ( Jennie's secretary): goodmorning Ms. J, here's your schedule for today. (smile)

Jennie: oh nice, thank you Ely, and good morning too. (smile back).

Ely: If you need anything Ms. J just call me , I'm just outside always waiting for your orders. (smile and bow).

Jennie: Okay, thank you so much Ely, I'll just call you. (relax herself then start her work)

Jennie starts to work from 8am up to 3pm, then after work she always goes directly to her resto 4pm to 10pm , she alternately goes to her restos everyday. She's always hands on, that's why her restaurants grew big . And she has managers each resto 'coz sometimes there are sudden meetings or conferences or she needs to do some other stuff. She overwork herself to forget everything. She overwork herself to move on. And lastly she overwork herself to forget LISA....

...

A: Tsaranghae beybsss x 1.1🤗😘