CHAPTER 44

ERRORS AHEAD BEYBSSS!!!

A NEVER ENDING LOVE BOOK 1

CHAPTER 44

ENJOYSSS!!! 

--------------------

JISOO

I'm shocked when i saw lisa crawling like an idiot tapos may pinulot sya...then... 

Bbbllllaaaggg!! Tttooooottt tttooooott!!!

Jisoo: lisaaaaa !!!!!!!

Chaeng: MONKEYY!!!!!! Why did you do that???!!!! 

Jisoo: oh my god!! Let's go ! Baka may makakita pa satin!

Lisa: hahahaha you deeeservvveee that bassshtard!!!! (shout while laughing then throw again the stone near her) 

BLLLAAAAGGG!!!   ttoooooottttttt!!! Tttooooottttt!! 

Jisoo: I said let's go!! Help me babe. (carry lisa forcely)

Lisa : heeyyy, yaahhh chu, put me down!!!  I can walk okaaayyy!!

Chaeng: okay babe , aaaissshh monkey talaga!! (help chu)

We carried lisa to my car and give them a ride to their unit. I just call alex later about sa car na binalibag ni lisa ng bato , my god! For sure kay bobby un. Lalo lang magagalit nito si Jenduekie! This stupid monkey!!! 

Few minutes nandito na kami sa unit nila. We fixed Lisa first then I hugged my babe. 

Chaeng: babe thank you ha. Kung wala ka baka itinapon ko nalang sa daan yung monkey na yun! Haha

Jisoo: as if naman magagawa mo yun sa bff mo? Haha. Anyway don't thank me babe okay? Im her friend too , so im always here to help her though napaka stupid lang talaga, akalain mong balibagin ba naman yung sasakyan ni bobby! Haha

Chaeng: aissshh, for sure Jennie unnie will get mad more.. And that monkey?? She's in trouble! Haha. 

Jisoo:  let her deal with that. It's her fault anyway.

Chaeng: haha but seriously I'm hurt too seeing her like this babe. I know jennie unnie is hurt too but she left us with bobby. It hurts coz i know and we all see how excited this monkey is to see Jennie unnie earlier . Tsssss. 

Jisoo: I know that babe but let's consider Jennie's feelings too. You know that she's already having  a hard time . Actually i'm disAppointed too pero sa mga nangyayari ngayon sa kanya? I just want to understand her. I know lisa is hurt too pero wala tayo magagawa sa mga desisyon ni jen. And ofcourse I love them both lalo na ikaw babe ! . (smile then wink) 

Chaeng: (blushing) I know , I know. Ikaw talaga haha. I love you too babe. (hug chu) 

Jisoo: (kiss chaeng's forehead down to her nose, to her cheeks then to her lips , she's kissing chaeng passionately) 

Chaeng: (responding to jisoo's kiss , she felt hot) 

Jisoo: (felt hot too then she let them breathe for a while then kiss chaeng aggressively and started to move her hands everywhere) 

Chaeng:hhhhmmmmmm (moaned) 

Jisoo: (caressing chaeng's back while kissing chaeng's lips down to her chin, to her neck to collarbone to her center chest then sucks chaeng's breast.) 

Chaeng: aaahhhhh. B-babe. .. Ahhhhhh.(moaning and feeling drawn to jisoo's kisses)

Jisoo: (she caress chaeng's breast and trailed down to her tummy then to her thigh then when her hands lightly touch the center fold then she stopped) b-babe... I-im sorry.... If you're not yet ready for this , i -i understand  ....