CHAPTER 2

ERRORS AHEAD BEYBSSS!!

A NEVER ENDING LOVE  BOOK 1

CHAPTER 2

ENJOYSSS!!! 

..................

LISA'S POV

I woke up at 7 in the morning, I grabbed my phone at the side table, as soon as I turned on my phone I stared and smiled at my wallpaper then pain struck at the same time, I missed you. I'm sorry if I am not brave enough to face you yet 'coz I'm still hurt, I thought you love me but I guess i was wrong. You just played with my heart. Now I think my friends are right, I should move on from now on. Life is too short to be wasted , and I need to live even without you by my side.  I loved you but I guess this feeling needs to vanish. ( then Lisa deleted all the pictures of the only girl she once loved ). 

By the way , I'm Lalisa Manoban a.k.a Lisa/Lis. 26y/o. I'm a freelance dance instructor and a business woman at the same time. My family owned a company, named The MANOBANS Inc. I agreed to manage our business 5years ago right  after that "thing" happened. I need to do it for me not to be able to think about what happened, I don't wanna be stuck in my past. I want to forget everything and that includes ...... JENNIE.

..

Lisa: good morning chipmunk!!! You're early too, where are you going'? . (smile)

Chaeng: Good morning too monkey!! I'm going to meet my old friends , wanna join? (smile back)

Lisa: Oh it's a good idea but I'm sorry chipmunk maybe next time ehh?I need to rush my report. I need to submit it by Monday next week. 

Chaeng: awww, sad monkey, I badly want to introduce you to my friends 'coz you know they already know you but they want to personally meet you and hell yeah Irene,Seulgi,Jisoo,Mino, Jackson and Yeri will be there too. ( tease lisa)

Lisa: You know chipmunk. I forgot how we became best friends haha . And as far as i know that yeri girl is none of my fuckin' business anymore, but yeah say hi to them, i missed them too but i have a lot of things to do. 

Chaeng: okay monkey!chill haha. I was just teasing you and you're always like that hahaha, don't worry i'll tell them how busy you are haha. Just be careful okay?

Lisa: haha i know and i got yah!! I know your intention chipmunk. (wink)

Chaeng: you monkey!! Haha okay and you too take care and please eat on time you're too sticky my god! Don't worry, I'll tell them to schedule our mini reunion by the end of the month. 

Lisa: t'was great! I think I need to clear my schedule for that mini reunion . I'm excited to see them.

Chaeng: monkey , can i invite ahmm.. can i ... You know ...ahmm pssshhh how can i say this...

Lisa: I know what's in your head, chipmunk!!  And ofcourse don't worry about me, I already moved on okay,I know she's happy now and she moved on too.  so it's a yes ...

Chaeng: yahhh monkey you are a mind reader now?haha. Well thank you, i know you two are not on good terms right now, maybe it's time for you to be friends again? Hehe. 

Lisa: And that's a big NO for me and I think that's not a good idea, look chipmunk. I know what happened between me and Jennie 5 years ago , that also caused big trouble to our friendship. So we will remain casual and that's it. I don't want to have any connection to her. 

Chaeng:okay okay monkey, if that's what you want then i won't pressure you . After all it's really up to you and jenduek unnie hehe. 

Lisa: okay, chipmunk. I'm going to eat , I'm starving now and you are too noisy hahaha. You better get goin' now. They're already waiting for sure. 

Chaeng: haha okay, okay, bye monkey! For sure they will smack me haha.(wave then leave.)

Lisa: aisshh that chipmunk! I want to forget everything about her but she always says her name!  My god! If I don't love that chipmunk, maybe I will throw her somewhere haha.  (mumble to herself). 

After taking shower and preparing her things for about 30mins. Lisa grabs her car key and drives to her office. As soon as she arrives at her office , she sits back and does whatever she needs to do. She's always busy or should I say she makes herself busy as always just to forget everything.

She always goes to her office as early as she can and goes home when it's already dark outside.  

After a long tiring day..

At Lisa's house...

CHAENG

.

Chaeng: monkey!!! Yaaahh!! I'm so excited !I want us to be complete by the end of this month. So make sure you already clear all your schedule that day. 

Lisa: okay okay chill chipmunk! Haha see this (show her schedule through her phone). 

Chaeng:yey!!you're the best monkey! By the way they said they missed you too. And we have a problem contacting jen-.. Jennie.. Sorry..

Lisa: aaaisshh you chipmunk !you know it's okay . Don't be sorry hehe. And mind to say why is that a problem? What about chu? They're best friends right?

Chaeng: Okay, yeah they are but they haven't seen each other for a long time you know, coz jennie is nowhere to be seen after that day. 

Lisa: Just go with the schedule. if she wanna see you guys she will show her face. Maybe she's just shy to show her face after what she has done. (smirked)

Chaeng: monkey! I thought you already moved on?? Don't be harsh on her, we haven't talk or hear her side and its been fuckin' 5 years lisa, we don't know what really happened that day but one thing is for sure i know jennie loves you so much. 

Lisa: correction LOVED or maybe she just used me. Well enough about her. Just email her and for sure she will read it. You know it's up to her if she wants to see her friends.. 

Chaeng: yeah you're right monkey and maybe she's just busy too, i heard that she's going to handle their company. So ahmm. Goodnight monkey?

Lisa: Okay, goodnight too chipmunk. I'll go to bed now. 

Chaeng: okay. Sweet Dreams monkey! (leave and go to her room too)

......

A: Tsaranghae beybsss! x 1.2 🤗😘