CHAPTER 60

ERRORS AHEAD BEYBSSS!!!

A NEVER ENDING LOVE BOOK 1

CHAPTER 60

ENJOYSSS!!! 

-------------------------------------

(cont.)

When we are sitting outside waiting for Dr. Smith to come out, I look at Lisa then she talks. 

Lisa: Why is Jennie acting that way? As if she didn't recognize us?? 

Irene: Maybe it's just normal lisa. We don't know yet, let's wait for Dr. Lover , I mean Dr. Smith to come out. Hehe. 

Lisa: lover my ass! Hhhmmpp (feeling little bit jealous) 

Chaeng: our monkey is jelly jelly haha. 

Jisoo: don't worry, we all know that Manduekie loves you so much haha. 

Suelgi: man up bro.. Haha. Hmmm do you think it's your time to SHINE ? (wiggling her brows)

Irene: My baby is right Lisa, we know that,it's too early for that but we can't just wait for another dangerous things to happen before you two realize how much you are in love with each other.  (said seriously)

Jisoo: and don't worry we will help and support you Nalalisa . 

Chaeng: we're always here for you monkey and for jennie unnie . (hug lisa)

Jisoo: hmmmm babe? Why don't you just hug me instead of that monkey??!! I'm jelly ! 

Chaeng: aishh this chicken haha. 

Alex: So what's your plan Manoban?! And I'm warning you , my wifey is so precious so don't you ever hurt her AGAIN! 

Lisa: aigoo. Yah alexa! I didn't mean to hurt my nini okay? I know nothing and you two kept it from us . Hmmmp ! But anyways i want to take it slowly, i will never leave my nini's side again, i will take care of her then when everything is okay , i will propose to her . 

Alex: May I remind you Manoban? You need to propose first to her first man , her son, JACOB. Haha. you know how protective he is when it comes to her mommy . 

Lisa: yeah thanks for reminding me Alexa, aishh i think that's even harder haha. 

We all laugh at that . I'm happy for Jennie for having Jacob in her life even though Jacob comes in the wrong way. And as for Jacob we decided not to tell him for now what's happening kasi di pa din naman niya maiintindihan sa ngayon ang mga ganitong bagay. And we are all afraid of Jennie's reaction, if she knows what happened to Bobby. I hope she'll understand everything and knowing that for sure she'll blame herself for that. 

----------------------

JENNIE'S POV

I was half awake when I heard my friends' voices and laughter. I intended to listen to them ,  but I really miss them. I miss their laughs and I miss their funny conversation. I even tried to hold my laughter when I heard Jisoo unnie whisper to me that she misses my special chicken, then  I think of something and I want to prank them haha , I'll just act having an amnesia haha bright idea Jennie Kim. I tried to move my hand slowly then I heard Jisoo unnie talk. 

Jisoo: J-jennie... Finally! (teary eyed while smiling).. 

Jennie: (slowly opening her eyes then looking around and talking) W-WHO A-ARE Y-YOU??? W-WHERE I AM???...

All:(shocked) 

Lisa: w-what's happening chu? (confused)

Oh my Lili , I really missed her  . Forgive me if I'm doing this hehe.