2.

A month had passed in blink of an eye and the the pandemic situation wasn't going slow either. Rainy paced inside her room here and there out of boredom. ' how much a person would watch Netflix or read books? gosh! I'm going insane inside this house.' She thought

She looked out of her window to notice the silent neighborhood like a creepy scarey movie. Every thing was as quite as a exam hall. She took her earphones before closing the window and walk out of her room.

"Where are you going in so much hurry?" Her mother asked as she spot her

" upstairs to the terrace. " she said plugging her earphones in her mobile and walked away ignoring her mother's rambling. She took a deep breath as the warm summer air hit her face and played with her log tresses. She played Lewis Capaldi's someone you loved before walking around the terrace. ' it feels like I never have been here before' she said looking around to notice how other houses seems so small front of her huge two story home except the one house in her right.

It had now became her regular thing to come upstairs with a mug of coffee roaming around hearing the bird chirp and watching them fly freely in the blue sky.

She would Watch the sky change it's shade in the evening and seeing moon raising slowly before going downstairs. One thing about the pandemic that made her happy was not hearing all those unnecessary noise.

They say, when you get something without paying, You never know its worth until it's destructed. Same with the nature humans never think twice before ruining it until there's nothing left. Why? Because they never paid for it neither their parents.

Imagine paying for your every breath. Would they regret cutting off the tree's?

Imagine only able to see animal and birds in animation. Would they regret destroying the wildlife?

Imagine drinking some chemical instead of water. Would they regret jeopardizing of clean drinking water?

Oh wait! Would they even stay alive to regret?

Later that day, Rainy couldn't sleep. She got off from her bed and turned on the lights. She sat beside her window reading a book but her attention diverted on the light illuminating in one of the room of that nearby mansion. 'Maybe even they can't sleep like me' she thought looking at the clock.

She closed her book as her eyes felt heavy. She looked out of the window and saw the lights were still on. She got up from her seat and went to turn off the lights but before she could turn it off rainy saw a a figure coming out of the room of their balcony. She patiently watched them pacing around in the balcony. That unknown person walking in the dark got her attention like a child seeing waterfall for the first time.  She stood there looking at them until she decided to turn off the lights as she got bored. The random person suddenly stopped pacing around and turn towards her window in swift motion.

Rainy watched him as he stood there facing at her window. She noticed the man standing in the dark had his hand placed near his ears and another hand in the pockets of his bottoms. ' he must be talking on phone.'  Rainy thought. She turned off the lights as a yawn escaped her mouth.

As the other side, Kevin saw as the light wasn't on anymore. He has been watching this new girl from week's now. He figured out one thing that she would come upstairs on her terrace at sharp six in the evening with a mug in her hand and around a little here and there then sit on a chair seeping from her mug watching the sunset. When he saw her first for few days continuously doing the same he wondered, ' in this time of Netflix and chill here this girl enjoys her evening watching sunsets.'

An hour before when he saw her rooms light was on he imidiately came out of his room in the balcony. She won't figure out that he has been watching her he decided to walk around with phone pretended to be on a phone call but when he turned around to face her window she turned off the lights. 'My bad'  he thought walking inside his room.

Please do comments like and share.

Thank you.
Nivan <3