Mini-Ep2 : Nicky's nightmare (Special PauliNick)

It's a sunny afternoon on Whale Island . At Mouseford Academy , Nicky Adrianson enters her room which is shared with her best friend Paulina Bernaldez . As for her , Paulina is in front of her inseparable computer . She sees her friend come in .

Nicky : Oh , hi ! You are already awake ?

Paulina : Yes , while you were doing your morning jog .

Nicky sits on her bed , Paulina joins her with a red rectangular box in her hand and in this small box contains cookies sticks coated with chocolate .

Paulina : You want one ? Kumi had told me about this very famous cookie in Japan.

Nicky : Sure , thank !

When Nicky puts the cookie end in her mouth , Paulina takes the other end of the cookie through her mouth .

Paulina : Let's play a game ! Whoever eats this whole first cookie wins !

Nicky : Hey !

The two young girls argue over who devours more , but when they get closer and closer , Nicky blushes and Paulina still seems to be having fun . Paulina then kisses her friend for pleasure and she now finds herself on top of her .

Nicky : What are you doing ?!

Paulina : It's part of the game , Nicky !

Nicky : What now ?! Is it still a Japanese thing !?

Paulina : Well , this game is at the beginning the pocky game ! But I told myself that it would be better to go even further .

Nicky : The hell ! Since when you become perverted ?!? Just stop !

But Colette enters the room .

Colette : Hey , girls ! I forgot my pink satchel in your....room...

She sees her friends together against each other , Nicky is in a bra . Colette is shocked when she sees her friends on the bed .

Colette : Oh mon Dieu ! What's going on here ?!

Paulina : Hi , Colette ! You want join us ?

Nicky : What ?! C-C-Colette , it's not at all what you think ! Paulina-

Colette : It's okay ! Just go on...pretend I'm not here ! Good luck , Nicky !

Nicky : Wait !

Colette running out of their room , Nicky finds herself again alone with her Paulina .

Nicky : Somebody please....help...

Paulina : So , where have we been ....? Oh , yeah ! What if I remove your pants and panties ?

Nicky : NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

But it was just a nightmare , Nicky suddenly wakes up .

Nicky : Wow...That was weird dream....

Paulina is in front of her inseparable computer , she sees her friend awake .

Paulina : Oh , good morning ! Here , you want one ? Kumi had told me about this cookie .

Already , Nicky was no longer on her bed , she is already out of the room , faster than lightning .

Paulina : ...Nicky ?...

She left her a little message that she left on the desk where Paulina is . By telling her that she went jogging which she did every morning . In reality , Nicky simply had to flee to prevent this shocking nightmare from becoming a reality .

-The end !