🌸part 2🌸

A/N i wrote this 2 months after the first part aha talk about writers block
anyways enjoy (that's if anyone ever reads this)(I wrote the first part ages ago and never posted it btwww 🥴)

i took the food from this Jeongin guy, i didn't actually realize how hungry i was. i managed to eat it all within 5 minutes.
"ahh that was so nice! thank you Jeongin!" i said with a smile on my face.
"hey no worries, anyway ill let Felix and you talk. Bye bye y/n!"
i smiled and waved him goodbye and then turned to face Felix.
"okay so i guess i'm staying here for a while..."
"i guess you are, come on ill show you around and introduce you to the rest of the members" felix said. i nodded and proceeded to get off the bed.
felix took me around the school and then he eventually took me to one of the spare bedrooms.
"sooo this is where you'll be sleeping! feel free to look around the room, ive made sure youve got everything you need." felix said with a grin.
"thank you so much honestly"
" hey hey its no problem! ahh also ill come back here at about 6pm so you can meet the rest of the members. in the meantime you can do what you like"
i smiled and nodded as he turned to leave.
i decided to shower and change into some new clothes.

(Not my photo)

i then decided to just sit and watch some tv to pass time as there was nothing else to do.

time skip:6pm

*knock* *knock* "its only me y/n! are you ready to go meet the others?" felix shouted in his deep voice.
"yeah coming" i replied and then we started walking. after about 5 minutes of silent walking, we finally arrived at a large open room with around 7 other people already stood there waiting.
"heyy i remember you 4! chan hyunjin jisung and jeongin right?"
They all smiled and nodded and then Felix spoke up and asked the others to introduce themselves. They all said their names, changbin, minho and seungmin, then we all sat down and spoke about ourselves. They seemed like a really fun group of people, but then I was curious, why would they be here in the middle of no where? Why wouldn't they just live in the city like normal people? Why would they be here in the middle of the woods when they could be living a normal life around people? I must have been deep in thought because everyone was staring at me. I snapped out of my thoughts and went back to talking with them. They seem so genuine, let's just hope I've chosen the correct choice in staying here...

(468 words)

A/N: sorry this chapter is shorter than the other one, I've had a bit of writers block again 🥴 I'll make sure to make the other chapters a bit more interesting when I get around to writing them. These updates might be a bit slow, it's because I'm back at school so I've got to catch up with all of the work I missed out on. Anyways I hope this chapter wasn't too boring ☺️

 Anyways I hope this chapter wasn't too boring ☺️

(Seungmin is also bias wrecking me so hard rn)