🌸Part 3🌸

by the time we had finished talking, it was already 9:00pm. I got along with them all, especially Changbin. we both loved horror movies, dark colours, listening to music and loads more.

i learned more about the districts too, each of them have a different name:

district 1:  A.C.E
district 2:  Red Velvet
district 3:  Ateez
district 4:  SF9
district 5:  Monsta X
district 6:  Kard
district 7:  Seventeen
district 8:  Dreamcatcher
district 9:  Stray Kids
district 10: NCT
(i love every single one of these groups, im not ranking them or anything its all for the story)

so im currently in district 9 with "stray kids", one of the higher ranks... great. i dont even know how to fight, im going to be awful in martial arts class or whatever it is.  lets just hope i learn quick.

i started walking back to my room, im exhausted. once i reached my room i opened the door to see a little box and a note next to it. the note read:

hey y/n! i've bought you something! make sure to wear  it at all times 'kay?  hope you like it!
~felix

i opened the box to see a ruby necklace

(again not my photo, its from the show shadowhunters hehe)

"oh woah this is pretty!" i said with a smile on my face.

"glad you like it"

i turn around to see felix standing in the doorway. i smile and walk up to him.

"thank you! its so pretty! but i have a question.." i said looking into his eyes. " you said i have to wear this at all times.. why's that?"
he went quiet for a few seconds and then said "ill tell you some other time.. anyway, do you want me to put it on for you?"

i was confused as to why he wouldn't answer my question but i forgot about it and gave him the necklace so he could put it around my neck.

"ahh thank you lix! i love it!"

he smiled and told me to rest, i nodded and smiled before he left to probably to sleep too. i got changed and got into bed. as soon as my head hit that pillow, i went straight to sleep.

376 words

(A/N: again this chapters short I'm sorry I'll work on more chapters soon, hope you like it:))