The Exam and First Day teaching

10 months later, UA Examination Room

No one POV

Within 10 months time, Y/n had made a name for himself within UA among the teachers. He met Aizawa a few months ago, and both fought right then and there. Nezu had to intervene and told them both off, but understood the hostility. After that, they started to get along, too close in fact, and that scared the teaching staff. In All Mights words, "Aizawa has never gotten close to anyone and laughed with them. The day he does is the end of everything". Y/n and Aizawa were always seen darkly laughing about anything, and both now slept in their respective sleeping bags, y/n had f/c while Aizawa had the classic banana. While this was going on, Midnight had kept flirting, keeping her lust in check. And Misaka? Well.....she now is officially a Yandere, but is submissive once he shows his true power, angry or in the bedroom.

Today, we see Aizawa and Y/n in their sleeping bags, watching the participants with the rest of the staff. While the rest seemed intrigued, they were surprised when Y/n had gone into his Rider form. His chains circled around him, like they were looking for prey.

GR: A soul within one of the cities is too pure, and one is tainted beyond belief

GR: A soul within one of the cities is too pure, and one is tainted beyond belief. I must do judgement to the tainted soul and find the pure one.

Midnight: Hey! Hey! Before you do that, in which city does the pure on reside?

The Rider stands there before his chains flicker in color, then points towards mock city A with one of them. The chain glows white, signaling innocence. Another chain flickers then goes black in the direction of mock city D, signaling he found the tainted soul.

GR: Izuku Midoriya is the pure soul, and Katsuki Bakugo is the tainted soul. He must never enter UA, regardless of what you say Nezu. I will personally bar him from my class with Aizawa.

Most are questioning his answers, but Ectoplasm asked him a question.

Ectoplasm: But his record is clean, so why should we do that?

The Rider sighs, his chains start making a rectangular shape. Within it, memories start to appear.

Midnight: Who's memories are these?

GR: This, is Katsuki Bakugos memories. I can't alter memories, but I can show them.

It goes through every memory, showing Katsukis abuse towards Izuku. Beatings, burn marks, all of it, even when Katsuki said for Izuku to jump off the roof and die. He then stopped the film, noticing how everyone now gets what he meant. Some are tearing up, some are angry, and some are in between.

The Rider looks toward Nezu, his fire slowly going dark blue.

GR: If you allow him into this school, then I will leave it. I will not care for what you say.

Cementoss: Would you truly leave?

The Rider nods at him, signaling his decision. Nezu then stands up and walks over to a button.