Betrayed

<><><><><><><><><><><>
have this fluffy oihina picture

it'll help ease ur pain

and enjoy :)
<><><><><><><><><><><>
Kageyama wandered through the first year hall, searching for the second half of the freak duo; "Oi, dumbass! Where'd you- hmph!"

His shouting stopped, however, when someone placed their hand over his mouth and dragged him back behind the corner he'd just walked around. The ravenette struggled against the pull, but then felt a finger slip into his mouth so he did what he found naturally - he bit down as hard as possible.

A loud yelp sounded out and Kageyama turned to see Suga holding his finger, his bottom lip stuck out in an exaggerated pout. Tanaka snickered next to him, but Tsukishima flicked the back of his head, shutting him up (although he growled something about insubordinate kouhai).

"The hell was that about?" Kageyama questioned lowly, wiping a small amount of blood from his lip.

"Hinata's on the phone with his girlfriend. And she's on her way here."

This got Kageyama's attention - they were finally going to learn who'd been pulling Hinata from late practice with him?

Count him in.

"-you don't understand!" They heard Hinata yell, "They hate you! If they know, they're gonna tear us apart and I can't do that again!"

"Wow...I've never heard Hinata sound so upset..." Suga whispered, his own injury completely forgotten.

"Someone we hate, though," Tsukishima pondered, "who could that be?"

Someone I hate?

Kageyama instantly thought of Oikawa, but then shook the thought from his head. There's no possible way Hinata was with that asshat.

No way.

<Small Time Skip>
Hinata's leg bounced nervously, the force of it rattling his water bottle on bench. Tooru insisted that he'd come pick him up, for Hinata to introduce Oikawa as his boyfriend, but...

Hinata wasn't sure.

He knew how his team - his friends, his family - felt about Oikawa. He knew they'd do everything to stop the little orangette from seeing him.

Hinata couldn't handle that again.

Nishinoya slung an arm around the first year's shoulders, startling him from his anxious thoughts. This worried the older boy slightly - he knew his kouhai well, and this wasn't him. Nonetheless, he smiled.

"Heeeeeey, kid! When's that girl of yours gettin' here?" Noya exclaimed, chuckling when Hinata's face went red.

"U-Uh, we-well-"

"What's she like?" Yamaguchi asked with a tilt of the head.

"Is she pretty?"

"Is she smart?"

"Is she shorter than you?"

"I doubt it, it's hard to be shorter than Hinata."

"What school does she go to?"

"Oh, good question...wonder if it's a rival school."

"Better not be!"

By this point everyone had circled around Hinata, their questions pushing his anxiety to the brim. Suga stayed quiet, however, observing the orangette; maybe it was just his mom instincts, but he could see how Hinata's hands shook, his amber eyes glossy with unshed tears.