You Don't Know What It's Like

Hey my ducklings! THIS IS AN ACTUAL CHAPTER, IM JUST GONNA TALK TO YALL FOR A BIT!

Yeah.. sorry i have not posted on this book in a while, thats my bad.

Ok, so this chapter is angsty, so..

I'm actually proud of this chapter! (Well, right now, anyway, I'm probs not gon like it later..)

TRIGGER WARNINGS ⚠️: child abuse, other hints of child abuse, bad talk about self ig, a bit of cursing cause ya know, mention of hurting self in past ig, cutting, mention of blood, suicide attempt, and an awful cliffhanger (PLZ TELL ME IF THERE ARE ANY MORE!!)

(Wow, I didn't realize how many there were...)

Have fun

(Edit: I want to stab every family member that lives in my house rn.)
________________________
THIS IS STILL FLASHBACKS UNLESS I SAY OTHERWISE!

(Virgil's Point of View)

Today is a Saturday. Great! Hopefully I can stay in my room all day, without anyone yelling for me to come help them wi- "Viirgiil~" yelled my older sister, Lauren, in a sing- song voice

I sighed and walked to her and Luna's bedroom. I walked in and saw- well, actually I heard Luna humming to a song and saw Lauren doing her makeup.

I had to hold back a disgusted 'ew' when I saw her face. Everything about it screamed, "I want attention!" I hated the red lipstick the most though.

"Y-yes, Lauren?" I asked, standing awkwardly at the door. "Ugh, finally, you're here." She said, not even sparing me glance. "Give me money."

"What?" I asked, a bit confused.

"Give. Me. Some. Money." She seethed, "Are you deaf or something?"

"I don't have any money." I said, folding my arms in front of my chest. "Don't lie to me!" She yelled.

"I really don't, you took it all!" I said. She looked a bit mad and was about to open her mouth and scream, but Luna said, "Sis, you could have just asked me for money instead of bothering our sweet lil' brother."

"I don't want your mommy, I want his!" She screamed, causing both Luna and I to flinch a little, "And he is far from sweet."

"So are you..." I whispered under my breath, as Luna sighed from Lauren's annoyingness.

I heard a ping and turned to see Lina reading a text.

"Oh, gotta go, Katie and I are gonna hang out." She said, putting some shoes on while winking at me. (A/n: if u don't know who Katie is, read my book called New Life :3)

I laughed a little and made kissy lips at her. I wasn't implying anything dirty, and neither was she. We are just messin' with each other.

Besides, I already know Katie and Luna are dating, but Lauren doesn't, which is probably why she said this, "What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing." Luna smirked, "Welp byee." She said, walking over to me and ruffling my hair before leaving.

Lauren waited a few seconds before saying, "Well, now that she's gone." and then running out of her bedroom, screaming, "Mooom! Daaad! Virgil won't give me moneyyy!" in that super annoying tattle- tale voice of hers.