Chapter twenty-eight (slight-smut)

Ill tell you when the smut starts and when it ends so you can skip it if you want also sorry this took forever it was really awkward to write to be honest ive never really wrote smut so im sorry! please tell me if you want an entire smut chapter! i don't want people to feel uncomfortable.
Warning: Dick sucking/fingering
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting in her dorm room by herself she though for a second. Jerking her legs up to her chest while she slightly gripped at her hair as if she was trying to pull it out, she thought. Y/n sighed before falling back on her bed suddenly and exhaling heavily. Pulling her wrists to her chest as she watched her past flash before her eyes. Thinking of the times she had with Harry, Hermione, and even Ron occasionally, when he wasn't being a scaredy-cat. Smiling she pushed herself off of the bed, putting her shoes back onto her feet and making her way out of the corridor. Y/n stopped near the prefect's lavatory, she felt a cold hand wrap itself around her wrist and pull her into the dark bathroom. 

Y/n looked around the bathroom, trying to get her eyes to adjust to the dark, hair falling in her face causing her to take her hand and placing the strands of hair behind her head. Y/n sighed, she thought it was just some joke headless nick is playing a trick on her or something. Y/n stumbled around for a bit to find the tiny lever, she felt the light switched and turned it on, turning around and coming face-to-face with Tom. Y/n placed a hand on her hip, "what do you want Tom?" she asked, leaning against the doorframe. Watching his every move. Tom slowly began moving towards her until her back was fully pressed against the wall. Placing his hand on the right side of her head, "uh...Tom?" She quietly asked, Tom, put his finger up to his lips, "I was thinking...What if we tried something really different?"

Y/n laughed nervously, "what type of things..?" she tilted her head a bit, Tom rolled his eyes, "stop acting so innocent, we both know what im talking about." he replied. 
----------------------------
Starts here

Before y/n could object to anything her lips were connected with Toms, it started off soft before slowly turning into a slow rough kiss. Y/n returned the kiss but not as rough, Tom sunk his bottom teeth into her bottom lip slightly tugging at it as his mouth moved from her lips downwards to her neck. Slowly marking a trail of kisses down her neck before decided on a spot and sucking, causing a yelp from y/n, knowing that she was sensitive right there Tom continued to suck until the flesh had turned a nice shade of purple. Tom grazed the purple mark with his tongue. Hand already slowly sliding down to her clothed womanhood, going underneath her skirts and slowly rubbing her through her panties, (Fun fact: I actually hate that word) before casually dipping his hand into her underwear. 

A tiny gasp left y/n's mouth as she felt Toms finger violating her clit, using her left hand to grip his shoulder. Tom's fingers plunged into her without warning, y/n threw her head back and let out a throaty moan as his fingers worked their magic. On the verge of cumming Tom pulled his fingers out before she could, causing y/n to let out a frustrating groan, Y/n smirked a bit before getting down on her knees, Tom looked down a bit, confused as to what she was doing and why her knees were touching the dirty floor. Y/n pulled his pants down, boxers sliding down also. Tom tilted his head before she kissed the top of his coCk, causing him to jump a little, y/n took him in her mouth, sucking him off. Hearing Tom's tiny moans made her smirk with satisfaction, his dick twitched in her mouth signaling he was about to cum. finally, he came in her mouth, she swallowed proudly before getting off of her knees.

Stops here-----------------------------

Y/n looked at Tom who was panting, she rose an eyebrow, "I should probably go, don't wanna be late to class" she replied, waving goodbye to the flustered boy and walking out of the bathroom and down the hall. Noticing she was really late to class she booked it down the hallway, stepping into the classroom as they all looked her way. She walked over and sat right beside Jessica. Jessica leaned over and whispered, "I think you have a bit of mayo on your face." she said. Y/n's eyes widened in realization, she took her thumb and wiped off the "mayo" before licking it clean off her finger, "thank you" she whispered back before becoming a blushing mess. Jessica rose an eyebrow, "why are you blushing?"

"ill tell you later" 

------------------

Also, I love yall, but some of yall scaring me in the comments.