Ṃȗṡıċ яȏȏṃ

A/n: You guys are already in the city btw enjoy!

"Were is this hotel again?" Muichiro spoke as we were walking. This place is so crowded! I feel uncomfortable and dizzy "Over there!" I pointed at the tall white building that has multiple windows and lights. We went inside the tall building "Two seperate rooms for two people" Muichiro said abit harshly "Psst say please!" I whispered but he just rolled his eyes ugh! this Kelphead! Good for nothing kelphead! I thought as the lady give us One key?!! "Im sorry but the rooms are filled and there is one room left"The lady said with a sweet yet sad tone "Whatever" Muichiro said and dragged me to our room on the fourth floor "Next time learn your manners young man!" I said while unlocking the door "...." Muichiro didn't say a word I blushed abit when I opened the door because there is only one bed. Ugh! I can't believe im going to sleep beside this clod! "Im just going to roam around the hotel if you dont mind"I said then he gave me a small nod.

I roamed around the first floor looking for a music room if there is one and FINALY! I found it The room has multiple instruments and there is even a ukelele there! I grab the ukelele and began playing a song.