B̤̈l̤̈ṳ̈s̤̈ḧ̤ b̤̈l̤̈ṳ̈s̤̈ḧ̤

'I can't believe im going on a mission with a KELPHEAD!'

An irk mark appeared on my forehead as me and the clod Muichiro Tokito jump from tree to tree. We got in the train "I'll take the seat that has the window" I said "No ill take it"The kelphead blankly said as always but before he could sit there I was already sitting there I smirked so the kelphead has no choice but to sit on the chair beside me that has no window ahahaha im such a genious. Looked at the sky "Its still afternoon" I mumbled softly so no one could hear it.

Muichiro's pov

Dang it!!! I looked at Y/n who is staring at the window. I then stared at her reflection in the window how her e/c eyes stared at the sky with awe and how it sparkled. I always wonder if she will ever look at me like that... I felt my cheeks starting to burn up "Tokito san are you okay your cheeks are red" She said in a sweet yet worried tone "Yes im fine" I said looking away.

~Y/n's pov~

Hmmmmmm is he blushing? Impossible I thought as he looked away but then his hair touched my face as he was looking away I blushed his hair smells like mint I then looked away the smell of mint still on my nose I looked at the clouds again wondering if nee-san, onii-san, and sensei are me watching with smile on there face.

A/n: hello everyone!! So im just gonna say that im gonna do short chapters until Christmas break because of school im sorry im very sorry I need to focus on my studies so sorry again 😔