Intro (Part 2)

All rights and reserves for the Brooklyn Nine-Nine characters and the The Good Place characters DO NOT belong to me, but to the original creators. The main character, Chloe Shellstrop is made by me and therefore, this character's rights and reserves belong to me.
Hope y'all enjoy!!
_________________________________________

Jake's POV:

This job is eating me alive.
I can't breathe anymore.
I spent all these years
trying to be the good guy.
The man in the white hat.
I'm not becoming like them.
I am them.

"Hey! What are you doing, weirdo?" said Amy. I replied, "I'm doing the best speech from Donnie Brasco. Or, actually... Ten of me are doing the best speech from Donnie Brasco. What's up?" "Get it together, man. Okay?" Amy said to me and then turned around to take notes and ask questions to the storekeeper. "So, the store was hit about two hours ago. They took mostly tablets, laptops, and cameras."

(UPBEAT, TECHNO MUSIC STARTS PLAYING)
(MUSIC STOPS)

I said a quick sorry and Amy continued talking to the storekeeper. "I'd like a list of all your employees who ever had access to the store. I'd also like to apologize for my partner. His parents didn't give him enough attention." said Amy. "Uh... Detective? I said. I already solved the case. We're looking for three white males, one of whom has sleeve tats on both arms. And how do I know that? I had an informant on the inside. He's been here for years. Watching, learning, waiting... His code name. Fuzzy Cuddle Bear. He's a nanny cam." Amy groaned loudly and said, "Ugh! You got lucky." I then replied in cocky tone, "No, I got here five minutes before you and figured that in this gigantic electronics store there had to be at least one working camera. Oh! Hi, bad guys. You did it, Fuzzy. You busted 'em. It's time to come home." And then I started doing an 'amazing impression of Fuzzy Cuddle Bear, "I'm not sure if I can. I've been undercover so long, I've forgotten who I am. I've seen terrible things. I haven't known the touch of a woman in many moons." "All right." said Amy and went out of the electronics store. "Detective Santiago? I screamed, Don't walk away from me!"

(THEME MUSIC PLAYING)

_________________________________________

I know I haven't got there.... but its coming.... (IK ITS TITLE OF MY SEX TAPE)

Yours truly,

smort_peralta.