INTRO- PLEASE READ

First of all, this *beautiful* cover was created by the incredible @-_-The-_-Tea-_-. Seriously, thank you so much! Also, whenever I put something in asterisks, I'm either really trying to enunciate something or it's the action I'm doing while writing.  

Second of all, the original musical is tragedy, despite its gorgeous title. So, if you came looking for a comedy or a love story (even tho it kinda is a love story but it's Romeo and Juliet style love story) I'd recommend leaving. If you want to feel better about your life or want to relate to something on personal levels, this is the musical for you.  

Third of all, I want you all to know a little about the characters and plot. 

Melchior Gabor (played by the amazing Austin P. McKenzie who is one of my favorite people on this planet, omg)- People don't really like him. I think he has issues (but every character does) but I also think he's extremely misunderstood. He's witty, manipulative, and extremely smart/educated. For those that know Harry Potter, he's pretty much the definition of a Slytherin. He's cute too *winks*. He's straight but low key bi. 

Wendla Bergmann (played by Sandra Mae Frank who is the cutest person ever and her voice is played by Katie Boeck)- Innocent, gorgeous baby. She's so sweet and charming and just wants to be loved. Wendla deserves the world and I love her. She's a Hufflepuff. People will probably attack me but I *low key* ship Wendlior (Wendla+Melchior). I'll explain my reasons later. She's also straight but low key bi. 

Mortiz Stiefel (played by Daniel Durant and his voice is Alex Boniello)- PROTECT THIS BABY AT ALL COSTS! He's so funny, so relatable, and so misunderstood. All he wants to do is be able to get through school with a passing grade and have a girlfriend. I think we can all relate. Ravenclaw for sure. (Especially since he's an awkward little bean). He's straight but low key gay. 

Ilse Neumann (played by Krysta Rodriguez)- We don't get a lot of content from her but she is a feisty, confident queen. She's a Gryffindor if I've ever seen one. She's misunderstood and extremely charming. Also, she's straight but high key lesbian. 

I think those are the most important characters at the moment. I'll mention other characters though so I won't only be writing just about those guys. So, imma explain the plot but this is an AU so it's going to be like extremely  different than this plot. The plot I'm explaining is abbreviated and PG (well, as PG as I can make this musical). Also, it takes place in 1891 so yeah.......

PLOT:

Wendla asks her mom where babies come from. Her mom says storks. Wendla doesn't believe her but she drops the topic. 

Melchior and Moritz are at their school for boys and Moritz is promoted a year because he's a smart boi. But he talks to Melchior about um.... explicit dreams he's been having. Melchior being the *genius* he is, writes a whole ten page essay explaining what the dreams mean and how babies are made and whatever. The other boys at their school also say how that's been happening to them, too. 

The girls and Wendla are talking about boys, boys, and more boys. They say Melchior is cute (I agree) and they talk about more boys. 

Wendla meets Moritz in the woods. Yay. Only good things can happen in the woods, right? *eye roll*. They have a chit-chat because yeah. They talk about their childhood because they were childhood friends. We find out that Melchior is a radical atheist who hates the church, the parentocracy, the teachers, and pretty much anything that'll stop him from being the person he is. That's Melchior in a sentence. Wendla leaves because who wouldn't? 

We find out that Ilse and Martha (one of Wendla's friends) is having what we'll call "trouble" at home because it's a sensitive subject. If you want more details, listen to the soundtrack or read a more detailed synopsis.