Tupac🥀❤💍

1994
Thursday night

"Girl where are we going you tell your cousin lyric." "Girl you need to get yo ass out and gave some fun".
"Girl I'm tired ain't no one feel like going to have fun".You said annoyed by your cousin."Well look girl we going to this party that my homeboy is throwing".

"Alright I guess shit we already going there anyways so why not".You tell your cousin. 5 minutes pass by and you see a big house with a bunch of people.You and your cousin lyric get out the car and walk in the big house.
"Heyy Lamar". you see lyric walking up to her friend."Wassup you finally made it lyric".

"Yeah this is my cousin Tianna". "Hey".You said."Wassup yall go ahead and make yo self comfortable and get you some food or something to drink".Lamar said.

You asked Lamar "where are the drinks at." "Over there in the on that big table". "Thanks". You said.
You go over there and to get your drink minding your own business.

And someone bumps into you on accident."Damn watch where you going you said". Until you turn around and see him.

You cant believe it you dont say nothing after you see him

You cant believe it you dont say nothing after you see him.You think in your head "Damn I cant believe I just yelled at tupac hes one of my favorite rappers I'm so shy"you kept saying to yourself.Until he says"My bad I didnt mean to bump in you and spill your drink miss".He says.You finally open your mouth and say "Oh it.. it's okay dont worry about it I didnt mean to be so rude to you but i cant believe it's you tupac I'm your biggest fan".You say.

"Aw thanks you know what since I accidently spilled yo drink let me at least get you some more".He said getting a cup and pouring the drink in handing it to you."Thank you".You say so shy."No problem by the way what's your name?" He asks curiously

"Oh my name is Tianna". "Oh that's a nice name you already know who I am".He said laughing.You couldn't believe you was talking to tupac he was so handsome and sexy you thought to yourself.

Then all of sudden you hear your cousin lyric coming behind you saying"Wasssuppp cuzzzz". She sounded all drunk. "Girlll you hella drunk godamnnn". "Not even girlll all I drunk was 3 shots of henny".
"Wassup pac". "Well imma go dance up in hereeee"Lyric said.

You annoyed."Damn I swear that girl drinks to damn much". "That's your cousin".Tupac asked."Yeahhh"."Believe me my homeboys girl hella worse she be drinking almost the whole bottle of hennesy if she can". "Damn". Both of you talked for long time and enjoyed.

You was having fun but your cousin Lyric felt sick so she said".T come on lets go I dont feel so good you drive".
"Damn I told yo ass to not drink shit alr man where the keys".

"Here".She said giving you the keys.Both of you walking out the door.Then you hear a voice."Heyyyt wait Tianna".You seen tupac running to you."Hey pac". "Hey T I was gonna ask you if maybe you wanted to go on a date". He asked."Yeah I would love to". "Alright fo sho tomorow cool?"
He said.

"Yeah tomorrow is cool here's my number ". Handing him a piece of paper with your phone number and your adress.
"Alright so I'll see you on Friday". "Yup well I got to go." "Peace". He said.

Him checking you out while you walk away.You were so happy that you was going on a date with tupac.

"T what took you so long".You heard your cousin saying as you went in your car."Girlll you would never believe it I'm gonna go on a date with Tupac tomorow".You said all excited.
"Omg girl that's cool see I told you you need to get out and have fun".

"Mhmm girl".

You drove your cousin home as she fell asleep on the way."Cuz wake yo sleepy ass up we here".She woke up quick."Damnn I drunk to damn mcuhhhh"."Mhmmm"

Well peace girl I'm gonna go to my apartment."Alright girl peacee".

You drove to your small aparment it wasnt so far away from lyrics house so it's kinda cool you took your key out of the car and stepped out of your car you go up stairs and turn your key into the door of your apartment door.

You threw your keys on the counter and went to go shower.You then picked out your clothes that you was going to wear you got a addidas black short and a small white spaghetti strap shirt then brushed your teeth you watched tv for a little bit then fell asleep.