Method man💋🥀🦋

You turn your key in the lock.Then all of a sudden you hear moaning."What the fuck" you whisper to your self.You go to the room.And you see sean your boyfriend having sex with another woman.                                                   

"Sean what the fuck who tf is this bitch". You slap him and he says."Baby it's not what it looks like I'm sorry".you punch him in his face.He grabbed both of your arms and slammed you against the wall and said"what the fucks wrong with you bro."You know what fuck you im leaving you can have that bitch mothafuka I hope she treats you good"You said pulling away from him."Baby wait he said as you left in your car I'm sorry."Sean fuck you remeber you said u would never hurt me".Those were the only words you said to him.

You get in the car and start crying and you go to cliffs house because he was your bestfriend and that was the only place you could you could go to.You knock on the door.He opens it.

"Mya what's wrong why you crying".You just run in his arms."Sean was fucking another bitch in my bed I swear I slapped his bitch ass I gave him my all I cant believe it"."HE DID WHAT!"He got angry. imma fuck that bitch ass mothafuka up watch when I see him"."come in."To be honest it ain't worth it I hate him so much".

.You sit on the couch and wipe your tears."It is what it is honestly".He hugs you."You okay shorty you know you can stay for the night."You sure cliff?"."Yeahh."

"Mya I hate seeing you like this". You stare in his eyes as he licks his lips.He gets closer to you.He made you smile and blush"See theres the smile I like to see."You dont deserve a dumb ass motherfucker to cheat on you word." He looks deeply in your eyes."

Cliff was about the only person I could trust right about now theres something about him that I know I can trust him hes always been there for me.

He kisses you". Cliff what are you doing". "Look mya I always liked you ever since you was with sean I never told you I always wanted to be with you" He said."Really cliff" And I wanna treat you like my queen. Like sean really miss.... You cut him off as you kissed him.

"Damn shorty so it's like that".He picked you up and took you to the bed and kissed you all over your neck.He took his shirt off and kept kissing you.You took your clothes off.Then he unbuckled his pants and took his dick out.You didnt even notice you was busy kissing him.You felt how hard he was you didnt know if you really wanted to do thsi but you thought in your mind fuck it.

He put it in as you moaned."fuckkk cliff"
"You like that baby"."Yes cliff". He goes faster you begin to moan louder."What's my name baby". "Daddy". What I cant hear you he says as he goes faster."Daddddyyy!!! You screammm."He began going harder. "While he slaps your ass"Yes daddy right there fasterrrrr"You said moans coming louder and louder from you.He lifted your right leg up and slowly grinded on you."Fuck yo pussy feels so goood baby he said."Mm daddy yo dick feel good".He kept going.You gripped your hands on the sheets."Shit I'm bout to cum you say" "Cum for me baby" he says
winking at you.He bites his lips while making full eye contact with you.

Then he slowly stops and he begins to lick your clit."Yes right there daddy". You never knew how good his was with his tounge but lord it felt so good."you taste good baby"You was shaking as he licks your pussy.He ate it like it was his last meal.You pushes him off.Then you suck his dick."Damn you hella freaky ma I like that". You suck it and deepthroat his dick.

"Mmm what else you like baby".You suck it up and down."damnnnn shorty right there dont stop.Deepthroating it as you dont have a gag reflex.He cums in your mouth and you swallow every last bit of it."Shitttt that nigga sean really missing out big time".

Cliff hugs you and wraps his arms around you while you lay on him.
"Damn so I guess we dating now?"
You looked up at him and said "I guess so". And laughed."Mya just know that I'm not gonna cheat on you not like these other niggas imma treat you good like I said I say something that means imma do it"."awww baby that means alot to me you know".

You close your eyes and he whispers "mya"."what boy"?? You say.
"You down for round 2"?
"Good night cliff as you said smiling with yo freaky self".
"Good night baby" he said.
As he cuddled with you.

Yall forgive me for these freaky ass stories but chileeeeee.