Cafeteria

"Why are you breaking up with him? He's the hottest guy in school." Ethel asks, with a slight smirk on her face.
    "It's just not going to work. I have to accept that I'm not going to change and neither is he."
   "Turn around." Ethel smiles.
    Betty turns around and sees Jughead standing behind her. He storms off and Betty turns back to Ethel.
    "Shady bitch."
   She chases after Jughead and follows him all the way into the bots bathroom. Betty watches as Jughead sobs, leaning against the sink. He looks up and sees her in the mirror. Jughead whips around and snaps at her.
    "Get out."
    "Juggie..."
    "Are you deaf? I said get the fuck out." He barks.
    Betty whimpers and the bell rings. She leaves the school with tears streaking her face.
    "Betty!" Cheryl squeals, running up to Betty and hugging her.
    "Oh, Cheryl. You're back in town?" Betty sniffles.
    "Oh my God, yes. Permanently. Why are you crying? Ronnie! Get over here." Cheryl calls out to Veronica, unaware that she and Betty were no longer friends.
    "Bee, what's wrong?" Veronica asks.
    "I was going to break up with Jug and he heard me talking to Ethel about it. He was crying and I feel so bad."
    Jughead walks past the group with Reggie and Archie. Reggie reaches over, ripping out a chunk of Betty's hair. They all laugh and Betty falls to the ground.
    "Woah, Bee, get up."
    "I think he pulled too hard. Her heart slowed down too much and she fainted."
    "Shit."
    "So how have you guys been?" Cheryl asks, grabbing a bottle of water and spraying Betty in the face.
    "Actually, Betty and I aren't friends anymore."
    "Why?" Cheryl asks.
    "She didn't like who I was dating and refused to be around him. She was right though. I should've listened."
    Cheryl nods, stroking Betty's hair as she wakes up.