Bed

⚠extreme smut warning (I hate myself at this point😂)⚠

    "Betts?" Jughead says, playing with her hair as she lays on his chest.
    "Yeah Juggie?"
    "Would you be okay if I went to New York for a while?"
    "For what?" Betty sits up.
    "There's a writing workshop, it's for a couple of months. I will drive down on the weekends. It's only half an hour away-"
    "Juggie, stop. You don't have to convince me. I'm okay with you doing whatever you want as long as you let me know." She sighs, laying back down on his chest. "When do you leave?"
    "Tomorrow night."
    "Oh, okay."
    "Aw, Betts." Jughead says, wrapping his arms around her. "I know this is going to be hard, but we can do it."
    She nods, kissing his jaw.

Later

    Betty walks up to Jughead and smiles. He smiled back and she puts her mouth up close to his ear.
    "Are you trying to tell me something?" He asks, grabbing her hand.
    Betty moans and he smiles, turning to face her. "Well, we will just have to do something about that won't we?"
    He lifts her over his shoulder and carries her to the bedroom. Betty giggles as he throws her down onto the bed. He kisses down her neck roughly, causing small moans to escape her lips. He pulls off her dress, revealing her naked body.
    "No underwear?" He raises his eyebrows.
    "What's the point if wearing something that just gets in your way."
    Jughead takes off his clothes rubbing his erection while starting at Bettys' naked body. Betty rubs circles over her clit, staring up at Jughead. She dips two fingers inside of her vagina, buying down on her lip.
    "Fuck, Betts." Jughead mumbles.
    Betty finishes, releasing on her fingers. Jughead cums on her chest and she smiles, sitting up.
    "Oh no, we aren't finished."
    "We aren't?" Betty asks.
    "No, we can have sex all day."
    "We can?"
    Jughead lays her back and opens her legs. His eyes rake up and down her body, landing on her throbbing clit. His election returns and Betty squirms, with excitement. Jughead sits back pulling Betty onto his lap, lining up her center with his hard cock. He lowers her onto him, groaning with pleasure. He feels Betty's juices rubbing on him and sees his cum resting on her chest. Betty leans back slightly, bouncing up and down, whilst moaning.
    "We're going to try everything baby."
    "Everything?" She moans.
    "Okay, maybe not everything."
    Betty giggles, rolling her hips, causing Jughead to cum inside of her. Betty curses under her breath, squirting on his dick.
    "Fuck Betts, you're so tight."
    Jughead pulls out of Betty, kissing her. She smiles into his lips, falling back onto the bed. Jughead gets off of the bed, grabbing Betty's vibrator from her nightstand. He tosses her a bottle of lube.
    "Everywhere." He says, reading the confusion in her eyes.
    He gets hard once again at the sight of Betty rubbing lube all over her body. He walks over to her and puts the vibrator inside of her and turns it on. Betty gasps and Jughead hovers over her.
    "What are you gonna do?" She asks.
    "You'll see." He smirks.