Best Friends vs. Team Weird N' Wild (TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH)

(BACKSTAGE)

Darby Allin was sitting in a dim lit room on his chair. He then looked up at the camera.

Darby: Y'know, lately people have been saying I'm way over my head for taking this match with Dennis tonight. That when I go in there against him, it'll be a slaughter. Maybe they're right. Maybe I am crazy to mess with a vicious, cold blooded predator. But I'm not letting that stop me. Dennis has to fall, and if my total destruction is all it needs for that to happen, then so be it.

****

Ringside...

Beth: Wow, Darby Allin willing to risk EVERYTHING to take down Dennis, even his life.

Nigel: He's relentless as said on the back of his neck, but relentlessness won't matter against a monstrous murder machine like Dennis.

Then...

Out came Chuck and Trent, and the crowd cheers for them. They however did not come out with Orange Cassidy, which is an odd thing to see for many.

*Bell Rings*

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and gentlemen, this next contest is set for one fall... and it is for, THE LWF: REBORN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS! Introducing first, the challengers, at a combined weight of 406 pounds, the team of Chuck Taylor, and Trent.... BEST FRIENDS!!!!

Mauro: Best Friends, Chuck and Trent going it alone for this match without their running buddy Orange Cassidy tonight. Probably preparing for the Elimination Enclosure match later tonight, so they left him to it.

Nigel: What preparation? That lazy slacker is probably snoozing in their locker room right now! But regardless, Taylor and Trent have a huge opportunity not just to become the new tag team champions, but to prove to Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins that Trent doesn't need them to win!

Beth: That's right, Hawkins and Ryder have been proclaiming for the last few episodes now that if Trent is looking for success, he wasn't gonna find it in Chuck and Cassidy, but side by side with him and Zack! If Trent can pull off the win with Chuck tonight, it'll definitely shut them up for good.

Chuck and Trent get up on the ring, grasp hands, and raise their free ones before getting in the ring.

Then...

Mauro: But that won't be easy for the best friends, because they're facing a team that goes together like Chocolate and Peanut Butter! Here come the Champions!

Star Butterfly came out first, wearing her studded police outfit. Then once the chorus of the song began to hit, Mabel, also wearing her studded police outfit, leapfrogged over her.

 Then once the chorus of the song began to hit, Mabel, also wearing her studded police outfit, leapfrogged over her