The Introduction- HER.HIM.

MC said:

"People we want to compete with are the people we acknowledge

_______________________________________________

Naiisip niyo na ba kung bakit nag-aaway ang aso at pusa? o bakit hinahabol ng pusa ang daga?

Minsan may mga bagay na ginagawa tayo pero di naman natin maipaliwanag. Basta lang.  Kahit walang dahilan.

______________________________________________

HER

As a Class President my teachers expect me to be responsible and the whole school expects me to be friends with everyone. As a consistent top notcher in the class, my classmates think of me as a Genius. As the only daughter in the family, my parents treat me as their most priceless possession. I love these people. I want to make them happy. I want to be the person they want me to be. I'm everyone's friend, I'm every teacher's pet, I am every boy's Ideal girl, I am my mom's barbie doll and my dad's baby girl. Yes,I am all that... but I know I am more than that.

I never wanted to change anything, my life is perfect until I met him. He changes everything.

HIM

I'm not a good person. At least thats what i think of myself. I don't like helping others. I hate people telling me what to do. I do what I want to do! I own myself. But I'm not a loner you know, people likes me, they love my guts when i corrected my teacher's error. They admire my courage when I quit the prestige SCHOOL Orchestra. One of my teachers call me Special, I don't know if its special good or special bad. I just can't read her. My classmates see me as some cool dude. a joker. a happy-go-lucky.and a genius. They tried to be my friend but the moment i let them, they become this parasites ready to eat all of me. So with that, i never let anyone in my world. People are only good to you because they need something from you. They were never real. Then, I saw this girl. She is everything i hate. People said she's smart but i see her as opposite. Because of her i've found a new purpose in life. PISS THE HELL out of HER!!!