Chapter 1

I opened my eyes, I could see the wall of my bathroom. I started staring at it, then I turned my head on the other side and touched the floor just to make sure I was really awake , I felt the coldness of it on my fingers. So I understood I wasn’t sleeping and then is when I got panicked. I hopped up and stared on the mirror  for the two bite marks, I found them very easily. But there was something really strange about them this time, they seemed like they were healing, and that was so fast, I mean I only slept for some hours………………….. Then it hit me, “How long had I been sleeping?!”

I thought of getting out of the bathroom, I just made a move and before I could even understand it I was out of it ! So I could walk very fast now ?! But in The Vampire Diaries you’ve got to drink human blood to complete your transformation, and in The Twilight you had to go through unimagining pain for days, and I haven’t drink any human blood and in fact I don’t remember of feeling any pain the time I was sleeping. I saw the clock, it was 2:34 a.m, I started to think that I had been sleeping just for some hours but when I saw the calendar on my laptop it showed the date of 30 november. No that was impossible! I couldn’t have slept for 8 days !!!!

“Damn it!!” I shouted. I got afraid from my own voice, this wasn’t my voice as I remembered it, this voice was a deep, powerful and frightening voice.

“What now?!” that was the only thought in my mind. I mean what have I became?! Because it looks like everything that has ever been written for vampires it’s not true at all,…. at least not the way  I got transformed. How will I learn how to control my body?! Can I go out on the sunlight without getting killed by it?!?!!?? Will I be able to survive without drinking human blood?!?!?! Because there’s no way I’m drinking the blood of some innocent people like that bitch at the park did with me… Just the thought of her made me furious, I punched the wall and guess what?!?! I made a whole into it and the best part was that I didn’t even feel pain……… Not at all!!!!! I thought to try something else, I started to walk and I found myself upstairs in just a couple of seconds…. Now I could see more clearly, hear more clearly, from the window of my room I could see people who were at the par, I could hear their conversations. There’s those teen girls talking about this guy called Ryan, and how he asked the blonde girl out and how excited she was about that…………………

That was amazing ! I could have never  experienced this, not even in my craziest dreams….. I got to find out more of what I have became . So I went downstairs on my room and closed the door carefully  so I wouldn’t break it, in fact I didn’t but I ruined the handle of the door. I groaned and went to get my laptop, but when I tried to write on it my fingers made 5 holes in it in the fraction of the second. Ok this wasn’t funny anymore, I obviously had no idea how to control my body and that was not good. I started to think of finding out a way how I can control my body, and then I got this funny idea, I would use the same idea in the movie Never Back Down 2,you know where Case Walker tells Mike Stokes to make a hole into the paper by hitting it, but I would use a piece of wood and I would try not to break it. My first try was a total fail, it’s true that I didn’t break the piece of wood but I threw it like 300 feets away from my window and it ended up on somebody’s car. I thought of trying again but this time the piece of wood would be on the floor. I tried to hit it as slower and lighter that I could……the result was I made a new hole into the pavement. Wasn’t that great ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!.............................................

It has been 2 days now since I woke up finding myself transformed into a vampire. The result of that was simple, my house was all destroyed, the chairs had turned into wood dust, also my table, my laptop was now just a lot of trash pieces, my tv couldn’t be found anywhere, my bed was looking I threw a grenade on it, ….. there were holes all over the place……………