Prologue

Prologue 

I took my jacket and decided to get out to take some fresh air. I surely needed that because I had no thoughts on my mind, and I needed to write this story for this book contract I had. Lately I've been writing and deleting pieces from what I call my creation.  

I got out of my apartment and started to walk in the street and I headed to the Central Park. While walking I heard a strange noise as something walked along me very very fast and disappeared. Ok I needed to calm down now and stop thinking of impossible things, because the first thought that came out of my mind was vampires. Geez even though I'm a writer I shouldn't...........

"Good evening mister writer"   someone interrupted my thoughts.

"Good evening  .. mysterious person I can't see but I hear your voice..." I said looking around me, nope the streets were empty, no living soul was around.

"You've got that right mister writer"  she said.

"Excuse me?!  What do you mean?!"  I asked feeling this kind of panic getting inside me at that moment. Was it possible that she could read my mind ?! No no way, I was just being too stupid, this things doesn't exist in the real world. 

"Why so negative thoughts mister writer?! " she asked sarcastically. "You've always believed that this things can be true have't you ?!" 

" Who are you?!  Or what are you ?!!?!?! "  I asked trying to hide my panic.

Shee laughed and then she jumped from a tree that was like 100 meters away and 2 second later she was playing with her fingers on my face. She had blond hairs, she looked so georgus and innocent and......

"Well you know what I am you're just afraid to admit it, aren't you? Well dear yes you're right I'm a vampire, and yes I'm here to drink your blood, how much of it I yer don't know." she said and her voice was so threatening. 

"Ho...How come u don't know?!" I asked " It's not that you're afraid I've got AIDS  are you ?! Because  vampires don't get sick right?! " 

She lauged and her laugh was like a melody. 

"I like you mister writer, that's why I'm doing this to you, trust me you would be thankful to me, I just gave you a better life " she said.

"Well you know I'm just 17 and......" 

"Liar, liar burns on fire..." she interrupted me. "You look very young and you're very handsome but I know you're 21 years old." she continued. 

"So I get you're into me but what I don't know is if you'll let me live, and I really wanna live....." I tried to be funny and dramatic.

"I can't let you live I'm sorry...." she said "...but since I like you I'm gonna give you a whole new existence" 

Those were her last words before she grabbed my head and bit my neck. I could feel her soaking my blood then blank................................................................................

That's all I could remember from last night, as now I woke up finding myself at my room breathing very fast. 

It was just a dream thanks god, I thought as I got up and got in the bathroom, but there I saw in the mirror 2 bite marks in my neck. I touched my neck and I felt under the skin of my fingers the marks.

So it wasn't just a dream but it was real I started to think but then I felt a huge pain coming from my brain and  I faint again........................................................................................