Ch 3 - Lucky Charm

Lloyd's POV:

     The moment we walked into the classroom, everyone was silent. I looked at Ash and saw he was nervous. "Come on, let's get the tape." He nods his head and we head over to my bag. Jay is looking at us in worry. "Um Ash, how did you get back to normal?" I look at Ash, I can't say what happened. No one's supposed to know it's me out there. "Two heroes saved me. They called themselves Cat Noir and Ladybug."
     "Finally a hero who is a girl," I hear Skylor scoff. I glare at her. "Ladybug's a boy actually." "The actual ladybugs in life are both boys and girls," I say. She scoffs and flips her hair. "Whatever, it's his own fault for becoming that monster." I take a deep breath to control my anger before I continue to speak. "Skylor, you mocked Ash! And then you gloated about it! That is not something you do."
     I turned from her and went into my bag. I looked around in it before finding my tape. I set it on the table. "Here Ash. You can tape it back up." Ash reaches for the tape at the same moment the door opens and Shade and Kai walk inside. I see Ash blush as he fixes his note and then try to hide it. I grab his hand and softly smile at him.
     "You should give that to him. I heard what happened and what Skylor did is unforgivable," Kai says. I nod my head in agreement. I look over at Shade, he's standing by Jay. "Ash, are you ok?" Ash nods his head to the question Shade asks. He then shakily gives it to Shade, his face as red as an apple. I see Shade pick up the note and read it. "Is this what you were trying to say earlier?"
     Shade looks up and looks at Ash as he nods his head. "Y-yeah but you left." Shade smiles an apology. "I'm sorry Ash. I got pulled to the side by one of the other teachers waving me over. I should have stayed with you until you finished." I see Ash look up in shock at what Shade says. "A-and what do you feel for me?" I know everyone looks over at Shade when his smile turns into a frown. "I'm not sure what my feelings are," Shade hands Ash the note back.
     "You are an amazing friend and I don't want to lose you. Will you be ok if I give you a more definite answer after I have some time to think about it?" Ash nods his head and has a ghost smile adorned on his face. We then hear a scoff from behind us. "That just means you don't like him the same way. Just break his heart already," Skylor says. Both me and Kai turn around and glare at Skylor.
     Kai speaks with anger laced in his voice, "Shade meant what he meant. He wants to think about it. There's nothing wrong with that!" Through the corner of my eyes I see Jay grab Ash's hand for comfort but he runs out of the room. I don't know why but that made me snap. "Skylor! You are being so horrible! You don't get to go around doing stunts like that because your the mayor's daughter and not expect consequences!" I glare at her even more. "You go around bossing everybody like we work for you and then treat relationships like trash because you don't have one! That is unacceptable and wrong." Before anyone can respond I face away from her. "Shade, let's go check on Ash."
     He nods his head in agreement and we both run out. I can hear Jay and Kai giving Skylor an earful. We see Ash at the entrance to the school and run there. We see the akuma flying towards Ash as he's crying. We both look at eachother  and at the same time we yell out in worry, "Ash, look out!" We are to late, he is akumatized again. We watch as he turns into a giant rock monster again.
     "Lloyd, Ladybug lied." I shake my head no violently. "No I didn't. Skylor was just being herself. Now that isn't an excuse but she was just trying to get under your skin." Ash roars and knocks me back into the school and I hit the wall. I groan in pain and I see Tiki fly down to me. I slowly sit up as I see Ash take Shade and run off. "Shit. We need to save both. Did you rest enough Tiki?" She nods her head and I stand up. We quickly head outside and I go into the same alleyway near school and transform.
     When I was finished I used my yoyo to catch up with Ash. I see him climbing up borg tower while Shade clings to him. I bit my lip nervously as I look around. I'm going to look stupid doing this. "Whatcha up to bug-a-boo?" I jump and turn around to see Cat Noir standing there. I sigh and look at him. "Going to feel embarrassed from using my power. And I know what to do so the akuma is no more."
     He raised an eyebrow at me to say continue. I took a deep breath and yelled out," Lucky charm!" I saw my yoyo extend out and a bright light enveloped it. Soon a large box is now in my hands. Cat Noir looked at it and then me. "That's how we are going to help the kid?" "Yeah, the box should do it, I just need to figure out a plan..." I answer.
      I then look around our surroundings trying to figure out why it gave me this. I saw what to do and smiled. "Yeah and I have a plan. Follow me." We quickly set to work making a 'present' for Obsidian. Oh God I hope this works. I take a deep breath. Man I hope Cat Noir doesn't hate me after this.