let's discuss rape

some may like it
the victims don't
maybe passing fancy
but NO means NO

it may be
a girl
or a boy
or any gender,
it's still not their choice

the thought of being raped
is already traumatizing
and for one to experience it
damn, it's undeniably not nothing

imagine a tool in their hole
a hard palm to hit their face
when pain manifest in them
so does fear they need to face

they can only groan
unable to utter any word
the sudden death of purity,
not blessing but curse

they were forced
some may've been drugged
imagine to be choked
unable to succumb

Rape. It has been long existent and it always prevailed, it never had an end. It's like a duo type of schoolwork wherein one put a period but another erased and put a comma on end. Rape is unlawful, it's disgusting and no one is deserving.

No means no, and it doesn't mean convince me until I say yes or sure. It's my choice and don't even try for it to be changed- let one be. There was no consent, it was sex but it's one sided and one did not want it.

There will be no rape if one can keep their fetish to themselves, there will be no rape if they just stop their urges so stop blaming victims for what they decide to wear, for how they decide on how to look. It's not the victims fault, the victim is forced, they didn't want it, they didn't even expect it. It's not their clothing, their looks, the way they acted, it's not about them- it's about how some people can't keep their itch to themselves.

If some people can freely lurk around having compulsive actions, how can someone feel safe and feel like a normal person? How can one roam freely and do things they wish to do- if there's this stigma that doesn't let them to?

No means no. Rape is an itchy fixation get some ointments called abstinence and a right sense of morality.