CHAPTER 1

CHOI YAENO (pronounced yeknow)
I was in the hallway of the school waiting for him. Its been around 2 months since we confessed and got together and around 6 months since we known each other.
"HEY CHOI YAENO!!!" MJ called to me. MJ was my boyfriend of 2 months; he's really soft and I really love him.
"Do you wanna go out to the festival this weekend?" he asked.
"Sure, I'm gonna bring my friends by the way", i replied.
"Alright, a friend of mine is also coming too." The bell rang. "Gotta go now, love you!!!" he ran off to his next class as i smiled widely and waved him off.
I walked off to my next class with my friends, Jeongyeon, Rosé and Ryujin. We were all really close as we known each other for more than 10 years. I told them about the festival and they agreed to come. I agreed to come not knowing what was going to happen.

His POV
I moved to this new school last year. Everything and everyone is different, but i feel included in this place. I go into one of the most highest ranking high school in the state, I could've gotten in the 1st ranking if I wasn't off by 10 points. As I was walking to class I got a call.
Ringg! Ringg!
"Hello? Who's this?" I asked.
"It's MJ!!! Do you wanna go out this weekend to a festival" the voice said.
MJ is an old friend from my primary and middle school. We were really close at the time, but we separated as we moved to different schools.
"Hm, sure, I have nothing to do anyways," I replied.
"Great! Oh by the way my girlfriend is coming too. Just a heads up."
"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND????" I shouted, everyone in the hall looked at me as I shouted.
"Haha yeah, I have to go now cya" he ended the call. I stood there for 5 minutes surprised and walked off to class.

MJ POV
I was already at the festival waiting for Yaeno and Moonbin. I really like Yaeno, she's really sweet and cute. I don't know what she saw in me to be honest.
"HEY MJ!!!" Yaeno called to me. I ran and hugged to her tightly as she smiled widely at me. Her friends were laughing and walked off to buy tickets.
"Ahem," someone coughed behind me. Yaeno raised an eyebrow to me asking as in who is he?.
"OH MOONBIN!!! You're already here. Its been so long since I've seen you" I jokingly cried to him and hugged him.
"I saw you 4 months ago, what do you mean." Moonbin said.
"Really?? I didn't know" I sarcastically said to him.
I looked at Yaeno and saw her standing there with her hands on her mouth and shocked as she looked at Moonbin.
I wonder, does she happen to know him?

(A/N i did not realise how short this was, because i wrote this on my notes and copy pasted)